Training Apples' & Jen's Training Thread 2021 (Latest report #3590)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah I don’t want my sunburn to get worse. I’ll wait til Friday.
See what I mean 🥵

6c2b7b665a2e7a5a56ad404e39205cfc.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not good Jen,

You are too young to remember this commercial, but it is good advice..
thlip, thlop thlap...

Not good Jen,

You are too young to remember this commercial, but it is good advice..
thlip, thlop thlap...

1980? yeah I was a couple years short. I do remember there used to be some other commercials growing up. I definitely need to apply sunscreen everyday even if it looks overcast. The wind can get you.

Agreed, Jordy looks huge across the upper body.

Most of his offseason Instagram posts were of cows and the gym. Makes sense that he's now xtra thicc.

Gee I hope things turned out better than I suspect it might have for the cows in question... 🥩:spaghetti:🏋️‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But look what happened to him by his 3rd year looked like a scared child playing against men.

As I've said elsewhere, IMHO I don't think that his 2020 performances were reflective of the player he is. More a case of his head not being in the game.

I'm also not sure that it is at all relevant in a discussion about our 2020 draftee's ability to play in 2021 despite a lack of what some see as a senior ready body, unless you're suggesting that there's a correlation between playing them early and them becoming soft.

Is there a public training schedule? I wouldn't mind catching up with some old friends for a coffee next week.
Nah, but you usually can tell when they are training. During pre-season its Mon, wed and fri. This week was a bit different with the heat I think. But usually are pretty regular with the days

Remove this Banner Ad

Back