Are Carlton a lock for the wooden spoon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to bother fixing auto correct on a phone to keep you happy, you are in every single thread about Carlton on the main board and if you could join the discussions on our board I'm.sure you would.

You are obsessed
Surely the Carlton board is not so intolerant and insecure that respectful posters such as ManOfClay are banned from joining in discussions on your board?

Surely the Carlton board is not so intolerant and insecure that respectful posters such as ManOfClay are banned from joining in discussions on your board?

There are some people go just don’t like to hear how poor Carlton are. Even if it constitutes legitimate discussion of simple facts

The accuracy of anything you preach is a matter of perspective, the only thing that is certain is that you are obsessed with the Carlton Football Club.

Deflection and then some.

Give me a perspective that suggests Carlton are not a lock for the spoon. Failing that, give me a perspective that suggests Carlton are even heading in the right direction.

Just give me something, rather than mashing your keyboard and claiming I’m obsessed because I say things you don’t like.

Yes yes. Carlton are currently s**t. But they still have more flags and less spoons than Richmond ;)

How long does it take you to just say “yeah, I was wrong”? These childlike deflections are just embarrassing.
Im not embarrased at all. My team is primed to go b2b while one of its rivals is stuck at the bottom. Lives pretty good atm thanks. Hbu?

Deflection and then some.

Give me a perspective that suggests Carlton are not a lock for the spoon. Failing that, give me a perspective that suggests Carlton are even heading in the right direction.

Just give me something, rather than mashing your keyboard and claiming I’m obsessed because I say things you don’t like.
This thread was about the 2015 season, pretty sure there is no reason to debate what we already know conclusively.

Nothing you say bothers me fyi, you are just a spade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah understand that, I just meant if the AFL don't deem us bad enough for a PP, what the hell would be deemed bad enough? Might as well get rid of the concept completely.

Think the last team to win 1 game for the year was Fitzroy.
AFL cannot award a PP if the club in question has missed the boat applying for one and we reneged when given the chance to do this.

PP is not incoming and is not up to the AFL to allocate one on a teams performance when the club in question have not officially asked for one.

Talking Footy on 7mate just clarified this.

No PP coming at all unless rules are changed regarding the official stance as it is as of right now.

Im not embarrased at all. My team is primed to go b2b while one of its rivals is stuck at the bottom. Lives pretty good atm thanks. Hbu?

I’m fine because I don’t misattribute the performance of my football team as reflecting on me personally. What a sad life that would be.

Good to see you are still full of hate and jellousy, you obsess over Carlton more then I do
Nobody is jealous of Carlton, you’re a laughing stock, you need to understand this instead of constantly making claims like this.

Not too long ago we won a final from 9th.

How many other clubs have done that?

And in hindsight aren't we all glad you did? It was enough to fool the Blues into thinking they were on the cusp of seriously challenging so they went out and lured Daisy Thomas on an absolute fortune, a decision they have paid a high price for ever since.

AFL cannot award a PP if the club in question has missed the boat applying for one and we reneged when given the chance to do this.

PP is not incoming and is not up to the AFL to allocate one on a teams performance when the club in question have not officially asked for one.

Talking Footy on 7mate just clarified this.

No PP coming at all unless rules are changed regarding the official stance as it is as of right now.

Yeah said in my first post we'd need to apply, I understand that. But we already reneged? When? Are you talking about Liddle's comments back in May? Would hardly think that constitutes an official communication to the AFL.

Any request for a PP would come at the conclusion of the season wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back