Aside from your own team, who do you want to see win the 2018 Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond (repeat), Western Bulldogs (2 in 3 years), Essendon, St Kilda, Melbourne (to end their droughts)

My club deserves to win again as 2017 is a Palestinian premiership - a lot of people refuse to recognise it.

It's a historical fact that there has never been a country known as Palestine. It's also a historical fact that Richmond won the 2017 flag. Ignorant opinions don't change matters of fact.

Buldogs, Carlton, Sydney, Essendon, Port

Don't want to win: Hawthorn, Richmond, St Kilda, Melbourne. Fremantle, Gold Coast, West Coast, GWS

Br00TCn.gif

It was Richmond for so long and was really happy for them this year. But now its,

North, by some margin!
Port
Melbourne
Carlton
StKilda, but you wont see me back here if they do!

Never want any of these teams,
Hawthorn, way to many bandwagon fans.
Geelong, let's be honest, who would want them too.
West Coast, although it will probably be * number 4!
GWS, **** the AFL!
Gold Coast, if they win one before Freo ill give up on everything!

Further to my list, I would love to see a 'Big 4' decider, and since 2017 has happened, I probably wouldn't cheer for either team and just enjoy the spectacle!!!

I usually wouldn't care who ever wins it with the exception of freo. now with 2 vic teams ending their droughts, Time to balance it all out...

Needs to be Non-Vic Side to do it this year. Preferably a Non-vic side to beat a Victorian team in a grand final. Sydney swans in 2012 aside, Last Non-Vic team to Beat a Victorian Team in the MCG is Brisbane over Collingwood in 2003.

If Not, any 2 non vic sides to make it to watch as a neutral. Any 2 of Swans, GWS, West coast, Port and Crows could make a good neutral grand final.

Still... If doesn't happen and forced to choose a Victorian team to win it. North and Demons are the top of my list. I could of said Saints as well, but some of the saints posters on Big footy and their personal venomous hatred of Ross Lyon makes me want them to wait a bit longer.

Don't want Collingwood, Cats, Hawks, Bombers, Carlton to win it.

I can tolerate Dogs or Tigers winning it again in 2018

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide - to much sense of entitlement and seemingly knob culture within. Need to have a bad year for the psychological check they need.
Brisbane - wouldnt mind so much just cant see it happeneing.
Carlton - again cant see it happenning but as old rivals ill say pass.
Collingwood - happy for them to keep sliding under Naythan.
Essendon - nope, for the obvious reasons.
Freo - couldnt really care.
Geelong - supporters are self annointed victims. Munchausens prefer it this way so who am i to argue.
Gold Coast - lol.
GWS - maybe. Would make things interesting for 2019.
Hawthorn - no, only that they have been so successful. But i do respect them.
Melbourne - i feel sorry for them so yes in a way.
North - corpses should be attempted to be resuscitated. Its disrespectful.
Port - would be ok with me.
StKilda - yeah maybe.
Sydney - kind of would be boring as they are always there abouts, but wouldnt be the worst thing.
West Coast - see Adelaide and multiply by 80%.
Bulldogs - yep id be fine with that.

Let's think....

The AFL would hate the fact that interstate teams keep getting to the GF but not winning it, so it needs to be a Victorian team... sorry Gil the Dill.

Couldn't handle another Tigers win so not them.

The AFL would love Essendon to win it so it can continue to try to brush the drugs scandal under the carpet, so definitely not them.

I couldn't handle the media fapping over Silvagni's trading and drafting if the Blues won, so not them. Because frankly, with all those picks, he's been pretty average.

I wouldn't mind the Jake Lever Dees winning it and Jake coming out and telling Tex that's why he left the cultureless Crows. Lots of lulz right there.

With the Dogs and the Tigers winning one, I feel sorry for the Saints fans so it would be nice for them to finally have some success.

So Dees or Saints then !!

No I do. Cats are a team I like a lot. Top 5 after Melbourne;

Geelong
Fremantle
North
West Coast
Sydney

That’s who id like to see win it.

Yeah, I guess I only dislike them now because of the rivalry with Freo, that too combined with their overall success in the past decade. Still a good team though and I do like a few of their players!

That's 3 very successful 'AFL' Clubs you have listed. Me, I'm all for the little guys tasting success, as you could probably tell from my list!!!

EDIT: And North, what they lack in $$$s, they have covered in AFL Premierships. The odd one out is Cockburn :(

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back