Aside from your own team, who do you want to see win the 2018 Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

adelaide deserve to win a flag, especially after being treated so harshly in terms of draft sanctions in the tippett saga. Last year I would have said st Kilda, no player deserves a flag more than Nick reiwoldt.

It'd be a nice story if the Crows win one, but I won't pretend I don't enjoy watching them lose.

That's exactly what the clubs trying to do. All our marketing targets schools and junior leagues. Kids and their families are what we're after.

Is the GWS making any inroads with the NSW population? The AFL would be hoping that the GWS jag a premiership soon.

In fact, I suspect that Leon Cameron would be under the most pressure in the league to perform given the talent at his disposal.

adelaide deserve to win a flag, especially after being treated so harshly in terms of draft sanctions in the tippett saga. Last year I would have said st Kilda, no player deserves a flag more than Nick reiwoldt.
What??
The thing they still pretend they didn't do?

GWS for me, I like them for some strange reason.

It was Richmond for so long and was really happy for them this year. But now its,

North, by some margin!
Port
Melbourne
Carlton
StKilda, but you wont see me back here if they do!

Never want any of these teams,
Hawthorn, way to many bandwagon fans.
Geelong, let's be honest, who would want them too.
West Coast, although it will probably be * number 4!
GWS, * the AFL!
Gold Coast, if they win one before Freo ill give up on everything!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would say Dockers but my own club has been so far off it for so long can't really wish any other team well. Hell, we've been down so long a deep run into September would be almost like a premiership :(:(:(

Used to feel the same until the Doggies won and I actually felt happy for them. Then we know what happened next, one day it will happen and it will be worth the wait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back