T20I Australia v Pakistan women - 3 ODIs, 3 T20Is

Remove this Banner Ad

Would the Sixers have the edge, if it meant the opportunity to play alongside & learn from her childhood hero?

Maitlan Brown, Lauren Cheatle, Stella Campbell and Kate Peterson also say the same thing about the Peddy. So too Hayley Silver-Holmes, who was nevertheless swayed to Hobart for more... opportunity, let's say.

What we know about JJ is that, despite being apparently much less intimidating (with her feeble collection of 228 international wickets), she is a very litigious person. Off camera I believe the conversation was "I will introduce you to her if you agree right now to join the Heat next season"!

So in addition to Gardner (yet to turn 26)... Darlington (turns 21 on Wednesday) has already debuted for Aus and captained NSW, Learoyd (20) and Manix-Geeves (22) have already scored WNCL centuries, and Hayward is one of the standouts at the U19 WC.

Wow, pretty soon most of the national team will be Aboriginal!

No be selected, if she is going to complain don't play, if she is going to play stop virtue signalling
No, you said that she should not be selected because she has a different opinion to you. Or she should not speak about her opinions.

I guess cancel culture is real.

No, you said that she should not be selected because she has a different opinion to you. Or she should not speak about her opinions.

I guess cancel culture is real.
She is paid to play cricket not go around calling people genocidal manics

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another idiot who totally misses the point of her comments and what January 26 means to the indigenous community.

She wants to play, and I'm pretty certain she will play, she just doesn't believe it should be a day of celebration.
Top bad too sad a vocal minority shouldn't outweigh the majority of people who enjoy the day

Top bad too sad a vocal minority shouldn't outweigh the majority of people who enjoy the day
A majority like the Public Holiday, but I’m not sure that a majority still like to celebrate our National day on January 26, or at least not a huge majority.

1st T20 between Australia and Pakistan

Toss Pakistan have won the toss and will bat first.

Australia
: Beth Mooney (wk), Meg Lanning (c), Tahlia McGrath, Ashleigh Gardner, Ellyse Perry, Grace Harris, Annabel Sutherland, Jess Jonassen, Alana King, Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown

Pakistan: Muneeba Ali (wk), Javeria Khan, Bismah Maroof (c), Nida Dar, Sadaf Shamas, Omaima Sohail, Ayesha Naseem, Fatima Sana, Tuba Hassan, Aiman Anwar, Sadia Iqbal

Another idiot who totally misses the point of her comments and what January 26 means to the indigenous community.

She wants to play, and I'm pretty certain she will play, she just doesn't believe it should be a day of celebration.
Mate you have no idea look at Aice springs, they need to stop that crap, before Australia can come together

Remove this Banner Ad

Back