FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 1 - Cont. in Pt. 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could binge watch a season over 2 nights so the 3 nights a week is fine with me personally, but i am a bit worried that it will backfire with casuals losing interest which would be bad because i want many more seasons of this. But with RHAP covering it im kind of bummed that it will be 3 nights because that will suffer because of it

I don't like it on Sunday night.

Monday + Tuesday would be good imo.

Also- just had a thought wouldn't it be good if they could release the puzzles they do/did on their website. You could print them out and have a go at them yourself see how you do. Unless they are copyright or something..

I don't like it on Sunday night.

Monday + Tuesday would be good imo.

Also- just had a thought wouldn't it be good if they could release the puzzles they do/did on their website. You could print them out and have a go at them yourself see how you do. Unless they are copyright or something..

Good idea, that would be awesome.

Genuinely though, no, the US version has worked for 40,000 seasons with ONE night a week airing, dont f**k with a system that works. This is why we can't have nice things.

Caught up on the eps, don't have access to a tv most of the week so I rely on tenplay.

Liking it so far but finding the episodes a bit long. Not keen on multiple episodes per week, the US show is the perfect set up, don't mess with it.

Not a fan of Flick, and as annoying as Bianca was (PI lol), keeping someone who might quit is just amateur hour.

My only real complaint so far is the terrible editing. You pretty much know in the first five minutes who's going to be voted out.
You knew Bianca was going to be voted out?

Good idea, that would be awesome.

Genuinely though, no, the US version has worked for 40,000 seasons with ONE night a week airing, dont f**k with a system that works. This is why we can't have nice things.

Well I know I agree with that but 2 >>> 3 ****ing nights.

I might have to read a book while I watch all these eps, I dunno if I can 100% focus on all this Survivor.

If her tribe lost immunity for sure. Too much camera time was spent on her telling us how she knew she would win. It's always a give away.

I think she said once that she would win and that was the episode before. Got to think you are talking out your rear if you thought she was going 10 minutes in

Hell, we had Flick telling us how easy she thought it was out there. That was more foreshadowing than anything Bianca said in that episode

Liking it so far but finding the episodes a bit long. Not keen on multiple episodes per week

I was really drunk during the first episode and missed the second episode and can't be bothered watching them on the Ten website because of the time factor. Will just watch episode 3 tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does 3 nights a week mean the show is going to end weeks ahead of schedule or does it mean a lot of ad hoc padding? "Tune in tomorrow night for the conclusion of tribal council!"

Geez, 3 nights? That might end up being a bit of overkill. We just knew they were going to "Australian TV" it though.

How to make Aussie TV.
Step 1: Take entertaining format.
Step 2: Ram it down everyone's throats as often as you can until the majority get burnt out on it half way through and give up.

At least they didn't do 30 mins X 5 nights a week, which was the Australian reality TV archetype for a while.

I doubt they'll **** with the format

Audio-Logo-Ten.ashx

Why would you wear a suit, a red one at that, on Survivor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back