Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2019 - CONGRATS Maximum Gawnage!

Poster of the Year 2019

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest, when I joined late 2009, I never would have expected this. Though I feel I've taken advantage of a quiet year on the Bay. Much like Melbourne making the Prelims in 2018.
Thanks to everyone who voted for me, chugged my goo and everyone else who was nominated.
Overall a great finish to what was, for both me personally and my team, a very rough period. Thanks to all you floggos for helping me get through the year.
Hoping the Dees can follow that up and finally deliver a flag in my lifetime.
First I was like awwwwwwwww
Then I was like LOL

Congratulations Maxxy covid Gawnage.
I don’t feel any shame at all that a superior virus could take out this years award.
You bloody champ!👍
artworks-000078049259-fw4sdv-t500x500.jpg

“Maxxy I hope that’s lube”
“Nope cc, hand sanitizer”
“Don’t get any in my eye”
“Which eye cc?”
“Exactly m8, is that this years Bay 13 poster of the year award in your pocket?”
“Yes it is cc, yes it is”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I voted for you, and you let me down.
Aww thanks mate, but it wouldn't be fair to monopolize the award and I'm more than glad it was Maxxy's turn.

It does have to be said POTY now has a whiff of the Oscars about it, with folks given the nod because popular perception is they're "due" rather than it actually being their greatest performance. For the record I didn't think the year I won was my best either, but after being robbed a couple of times it felt like karma.

That may mean it'll be chelsea or Mofra's turn this year. They'll certainly earn it if the season gets cancelled and all that's left is TP jokes all year.

Back