Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2019 - CONGRATS Maximum Gawnage!

Poster of the Year 2019

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No offense to Gawnage or Chelsea who'd both be worthy winners, but their deadlock is the most exciting thing to happen on Bay13 all off-season.

Let that sink in.

No offense to Gawnage or Chelsea who'd both be worthy winners, but their deadlock is the most exciting thing to happen on Bay13 all off-season.

Let that sink in.
The suspense is killing me.

Let that sink in.

In football parlance this forum relies on too few and it’s undergoing a rebuild with draft picks from the 30’s 40’s 50’s complete with Jack Watts / Motlop type trades

Doomed to be bottom 4 for a long time

That’s because snortin coke off **** don’t get cha aids, it gets you posted of the frickin year m9z.
Just call it starburnst ya old hairy armed campaigner!
I fired up a couple of my benny's but then they started arguing instead of voting sorry

I fired up a couple of my benny's but then they started arguing instead of voting sorry
That’s because your penis is attached to ma leg, my leg be attached to MAXY.
It’s been two volumes of MAX, and his likes are like nobody else’s likes.
Max the Liker.
V
Christians v Enlightenment
Chooooice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s because your penis is attached to ma leg, my leg be attached to MAXY.
It’s been two volumes of MAX, and his likes are like nobody else’s likes.
Max the Liker.
V
Christians v Enlightenment
Chooooice.

the only reason i understand that is due to my space out brain. I should either go to bed or make some toasted pizza or just order some off the phone thing.

the only reason i understand that is due to my space out brain. I should either go to bed or make some toasted pizza or just order some off the phone thing.
you're ****ed up mate, even i dont understand that shite, do you like sours?, I'm going to go buy some Gin locally made, I'll let you know if it's any good!

I will post from the Beauty Market, it’s a ripper.

When does the poll finish?
Also can someone change their vote to cc so he doesn't release aids and corona virus into Bay 13
If you win, I’m going to give you aids unless you engage in some same secs coupling with me, you are a bloke right?

If someone can better these two for quiet loud, I’ll give myself aids.

When does the poll finish?

With voter turnout so low I think I'll let the polls run up towards the start of the season.

With the footy back now some of the Cats, COLAs, and Bummers (and maybe even Tankers :anguished:) should start filtering back and adding their votes. :rainbow:

Back