Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2019 - CONGRATS Maximum Gawnage!

Poster of the Year 2019

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is ****** bull****, how the **** didn't I feature in this list of miscreants? you can all GAGF and EABBOD as far as I'm concerned. **** you all. Where's the tyre changing ****ing ****head anyway? GAGF the lot of ya, I'm going to catch me a three metre flatty, now **** off, dogs

Jazny thats the second time you've mentioned prostitutes in a derogatory manner, why are you so against ladies of the night?
If some people have to do it for money, they have no other choice, and they dont believe in traditional Christian values for some reason!! Then its okay for those people. But if people like those I pointed out in this thread prostitutes themselves for attention, its kind of incredibly embarrassing for them.

This is ****** bull****, how the **** didn't I feature in this list of miscreants? you can all GAGF and EABBOD as far as I'm concerned. **** you all. Where's the tyre changing ****ing ****head anyway? GAGF the lot of ya, I'm going to catch me a three metre flatty, now **** off, dogs
You added an L where it wasn’t required, enjoy Mardis Gras bro!✊

giphy.gif

If some people have to do it for money, they have no other choice, and they dont believe in traditional Christian values for some reason!! Then its okay for those people. But if people like those I pointed out in this thread prostitutes themselves for attention, its kind of incredibly embarrassing for them.
wow, such an SJW excuse :)
Just because they dont believe in your imaginary friend in the sky and have to sell their bodies to the night (put on the red light) to live, doesnt mean they are not good people.

Elves are rooted in Pagan folklore and are therefore also not part of traditional Christian values.

Last edited:
Back