Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2019 - CONGRATS Maximum Gawnage!

Poster of the Year 2019

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats, COLAs, and Bummers (and maybe even Tankers :anguished:) should start filtering back and adding their votes. :rainbow:
Voter quantity will increase... in inverse proportion to voter quality. :poo:

With voter turnout so low I think I'll let the polls run up towards the start of the season.

With the footy back now some of the Cats, COLAs, and Bummers (and maybe even Tankers :anguished:) should start filtering back and adding their votes. :rainbow:
I may be mistaken but is this not usually held at the end of the season it is applicable to while the place is still full of pinheads frothing about the new premiers?

With voter turnout so low I think I'll let the polls run up towards the start of the season.

With the footy back now some of the Cats, COLAs, and Bummers (and maybe even Tankers :anguished:) should start filtering back and adding their votes. :rainbow:
I don't think Cats flogs will be filtering in for a while.

Not unless you start culling the s**t truck aliases that have infested this site the last 12 months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A hearty congratulations to MAXIMUM GAWNAGE for winning 2019 Poster of the Year in a well deserved 2peat!

Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 1.07.33 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 12.47.18 pm.png

We look forward to bigger and better things from the Dees you this year mate :thumbsu:

Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 11.59.21 am.png

Great job Maxi. Well deserved. Can't wait to have that cocaine and hookers party and celebrate with you in Traralgon. That's right peeps. You got rolled by 2 Valley lads. I have booked Queen to play in my back yard. Spice Girls were unavailable.

Very happy to pass the torch to a great poster who thoroughly deserves it. Awesome that it coincides with Big MAX being named captain too!

images

To be honest, when I joined late 2009, I never would have expected this. Though I feel I've taken advantage of a quiet year on the Bay. Much like Melbourne making the Prelims in 2018.
Thanks to everyone who voted for me, chugged my goo and everyone else who was nominated.
Overall a great finish to what was, for both me personally and my team, a very rough period. Thanks to all you floggos for helping me get through the year.
Hoping the Dees can follow that up and finally deliver a flag in my lifetime.

Great job Maxi. Well deserved. Can't wait to have that cocaine and hookers party and celebrate with you in Traralgon. That's right peeps. You got rolled by 2 Valley lads. I have booked Queen to play in my back yard. Spice Girls were unavailable.

When you didn’t get Bananarama I decided to visit Chyna.

To be honest, when I joined late 2009, I never would have expected this. Though I feel I've taken advantage of a quiet year on the Bay. Much like Melbourne making the Prelims in 2018.
Thanks to everyone who voted for me, chugged my goo and everyone else who was nominated.
Overall a great finish to what was, for both me personally and my team, a very rough period. Thanks to all you floggos for helping me get through the year.

Shut up mate.

Gracious in victory !

Well done Maxi !

Back