BBL 05 Match 22 Sydney Thunder vs Perth Scorchers

Remove this Banner Ad

Kallis to be a late out?

Thunder should win...the low, slow pitch won't suit the Perth lads at all.

Kallis is meant to be fine, at least to bat, no idea on his bowling. Was just a flare up of his back that's all. If he can't bowl expect McDonald to come in for Hussey, if he can bowl Patterson/Doran will play.

On another note, how nice of Mark Waugh was it to not pick Khawaja in the ODI squad? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

To be fair it was either Khawaja or S.Marsh...and Marsh is miles better in the field. Both are similar (or possibly similar) in terms of batsmen.

To be fair it was either Khawaja or S.Marsh...and Marsh is miles better in the field. Both are similar (or possibly similar) in terms of batsmen.

Usman is the future and looked every bit the most in-form batsmen in the world in his last few hits...reminds me of when S.Smith wasn't picked in the initial one-day squad despite his test form.

Usman is the future and looked every bit the most in-form batsmen in the world in his last few hits...reminds me of when S.Smith wasn't picked in the initial one-day squad despite his test form.

Don't agree in ODI's. His fielding is abysmal and you can 'hide' him in test cricket. A lot harder in a ODI/T20. I am more annoyed that Lynn wasn't picked over Khawaja.

Don't agree in ODI's. His fielding is abysmal and you can 'hide' him in test cricket. A lot harder in a ODI/T20. I am more annoyed that Lynn wasn't picked over Khawaja.

Yeh Lynn can consider himself very unlucky but it's pretty clear that the selectors have taken BBL05 form with a grain of salt.

Yeh Lynn can consider himself very unlucky but it's pretty clear that the selectors have taken BBL05 form with a grain of salt.

More unlucky than Khawaja in my view. You could also add Maddinson (purely off the Metrador Cup), maybe Stoinis too. We actually have a lot of middle order bats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Gayle thread has been locked?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

#ScorcherSpirit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back