BBL Match 35 Perth Scorchers v Sydney Sixers @ Metricon Stadium Tues 4 Jan 1845 ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The top order cost us tonight. We were able to overcome it against a lesser team like the Heat, but against a genuine contender in the Scorchers it’s not good enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

these two teams are ahead of the pack and this game reinforced that tonight.

Not so sure on the Sixers, SOK injured again, Vince leaves (therefore another Edwards spud plays)

Scorchers clear favs

Yep and thunder are looking good too imo. Top 3 you'd think. Now that we pinched this game I'd be disappointed if we finish outside of the top 2.

Think there’s a clear top 4, the rest are a bit behind and who knows how many players the Heat are losing

Yep and thunder are looking good too imo. Top 3 you'd think. Now that we pinched this game I'd be disappointed if we finish outside of the top 2.
Under this format, you would hate to short change yourself and finish outside the Top 2. Its equivalent to finishing Top 4 in the AFL.

Feels like 3rd to 5th in the BBL are just making the numbers.

Think there’s a clear top 4, the rest are a bit behind and who knows how many players the Heat are losing

Might actually help the Heat revamp their awful top order…

I still think we saw the best 2 teams tonight - great contest - this season will come down to who gets Covid, how many Poms you lose next week and who gets stuck carrying the drinks in Hobart (ie Marsh)

Might actually help the Heat revamp their awful top order…

I still think we saw the best 2 teams tonight - great contest - this season will come down to who gets Covid, how many Poms you lose next week and who gets stuck carrying the drinks in Hobart (ie Marsh)

Well Billings and Mahmood are gone we know that. Though Mahmood was expected anyway.

Back