Best Under 18 Players In Wrfl And Bfl (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
striking had about 6 witnesses at tribunal but was still found guilty thus 3 weeks
How do you know so much about it ? He goes to the tribunal Tuesday night and you give the result out on BF at 8-15 the next morning.Were you there buy some chance ? If you were your on the wrong track about 6 witnesses,he only had 2.That come out of the gob of their team manager who lives opposite me was there along with his coach,father and advocate were the others present.According to the TM they only took the 2 witnesses as a punt because they said the umpire never seen the incident.They wouldnt have been stupid enough to knock back an automatic 2 weeks if they didnt think he could get off.Unfortunately for them they were wrong to take the punt but proven right about the ump not seeing it as he said Tedesco hit him with a right and the Spotty player said he hit me with a left.What does that say about the Umpire and the WRFL tribunal.He was guilty any way and has to cop his whack but those blokes continue to make the tribunal system look farcical.No different in any other suburban league i suppose.Other interesting thing is Tedesco losing his cool,usally a very hard but fair player who like all the good players in the comp takes a few cheapshots but gets his own back in the packs in hardball situations.He is a huge loss for them for the next 3 games but they have been pretty consistent this year and without being anything flash they seem to work well together and in an even comp as it is his loss may not be as significant.Talking about the tribunal do posters on here still believe in the adage that what happens on the ground stays on the ground or have times changed that much that anything goes these days ?

All though i dont know the natural from a bar of shit i have been told by a poster on another board he has gone to God.

is that right
had read some off his other posts only other bloke i know with that much passion for the swans was the guy he used to stick up for all the time on here.

striking had about 6 witnesses at tribunal but was still found guilty thus 3 weeks

Whether he had 6 witnesses or not, he would have copped weeks as the bloke he hit left the ground knocked out.

It was a pack situation and our bloke tackled him too high i saw johnny get up and look for whoever did it, then bang our guys on the ground knocked out. He lost his cool and deserved a couple.

How do you know so much about it ? He goes to the tribunal Tuesday night and you give the result out on BF at 8-15 the next morning.Were you there buy some chance ? If you were your on the wrong track about 6 witnesses,he only had 2.That come out of the gob of their team manager who lives opposite me was there along with his coach,father and advocate were the others present.According to the TM they only took the 2 witnesses as a punt because they said the umpire never seen the incident.They wouldnt have been stupid enough to knock back an automatic 2 weeks if they didnt think he could get off.Unfortunately for them they were wrong to take the punt but proven right about the ump not seeing it as he said Tedesco hit him with a right and the Spotty player said he hit me with a left.What does that say about the Umpire and the WRFL tribunal.He was guilty any way and has to cop his whack but those blokes continue to make the tribunal system look farcical.No different in any other suburban league i suppose.Other interesting thing is Tedesco losing his cool,usally a very hard but fair player who like all the good players in the comp takes a few cheapshots but gets his own back in the packs in hardball situations.He is a huge loss for them for the next 3 games but they have been pretty consistent this year and without being anything flash they seem to work well together and in an even comp as it is his loss may not be as significant.Talking about the tribunal do posters on here still believe in the adage that what happens on the ground stays on the ground or have times changed that much that anything goes these days ?

He is a loss for us but nothing we cant handle. we can work our game around our players whether its with tedesco or not.

apparantly shiloh smith given a 4 week trial at the jettas?
I heard that on the weekend as well.Great for the kid especially if he gets some games, but on top of Tedescos suspension not so good for Willi.Even though they were beaten by Altona they probably have been the most consistent team this season imo and those 2 players would probably have been a big part of that.Nothing other teams dont have to contend with i suppose but bad luck really because they may not have the depth of a couple of the other top sides.If they can get over it though they will be hard to beat when the serious part of the season comes along.

I heard that on the weekend as well.Great for the kid especially if he gets some games, but on top of Tedescos suspension not so good for Willi.Even though they were beaten by Altona they probably have been the most consistent team this season imo and those 2 players would probably have been a big part of that.Nothing other teams dont have to contend with i suppose but bad luck really because they may not have the depth of a couple of the other top sides.If they can get over it though they will be hard to beat when the serious part of the season comes along.
If willy dont have the easiest draw this year i will retire

If willy dont have the easiest draw this year i will retire
If i played like you Lachy i would probably retire any way.But thats beside the point.Explain how you come to that conclusion without stating reasons for.Couldnt be stuffed going through the draw right now and pulling it apart to see if you have any logic to what you are saying but i did notice you play them in a couple of weeks.Settle down brother no need to worry,you play them at home no Tedesco no Smith and they have a few other injuries i am led to believe.You will have their measure then but favourable draw or not, at full strength on a big ground they will well and truly have you covered unless of course the Jets keep Smith and mysteriously drop Mc Kerracher again like they did last year.Interestingly was told by one of his teamates from the Jets last year he hadnt played enough games to qualify for finals.He killed Willy in elimination final,Jets took him back next week against Spotty and St Albans crumble.Very interesting.:rolleyes:Be interested to hear your theory on the draw though Lachy.I will have a good look see if i can see where you are coming from.Not many people post on this board anymore but i am sure there are plenty who read it that cant wait for your summation of the draw.

If i played like you Lachy i would probably retire any way.But thats beside the point.Explain how you come to that conclusion without stating reasons for.Couldnt be stuffed going through the draw right now and pulling it apart to see if you have any logic to what you are saying but i did notice you play them in a couple of weeks.Settle down brother no need to worry,you play them at home no Tedesco no Smith and they have a few other injuries i am led to believe.You will have their measure then but favourable draw or not, at full strength on a big ground they will well and truly have you covered unless of course the Jets keep Smith and mysteriously drop Mc Kerracher again like they did last year.Interestingly was told by one of his teamates from the Jets last year he hadnt played enough games to qualify for finals.He killed Willy in elimination final,Jets took him back next week against Spotty and St Albans crumble.Very interesting.:rolleyes:Be interested to hear your theory on the draw though Lachy.I will have a good look see if i can see where you are coming from.Not many people post on this board anymore but i am sure there are plenty who read it that cant wait for your summation of the draw.
For a start I dont think Willy have beaten us for 3 seasons now anyways about the draw. Mate so far Willy have played everyone once (exept for Spotty & glen orden who they have played 2 times so far & are playing this week again) out of 9 games they have played the 3 bottom teams 5 times being Spotty(x2) , Glen Orden(x2) , Albion. Thats 5 fairly easy wins, Just got over the line against Hoppers & just got over the line against Werribee both times by 1 point & have been beaten twice by St Albans & Altona , so i would say a great draw to start the year im sure others would agree.

Out of 9 games St Albans have played the top 5 teams 7 times, Hoppers twice & Altona twice aswell & with 10 games remaining play the top 5 teams 5 times.

Who's draw would you rather ?

For a start I dont think Willy have beaten us for 3 seasons now anyways about the draw. Mate so far Willy have played everyone once (exept for Spotty & glen orden who they have played 2 times so far & are playing this week again) out of 9 games they have played the 3 bottom teams 5 times being Spotty(x2) , Glen Orden(x2) , Albion. Thats 5 fairly easy wins, Just got over the line against Hoppers & just got over the line against Werribee both times by 1 point & have been beaten twice by St Albans & Altona , so i would say a great draw to start the year im sure others would agree.

Out of 9 games St Albans have played the top 5 teams 7 times, Hoppers twice & Altona twice aswell & with 10 games remaining play the top 5 teams 5 times.

Who's draw would you rather ?
Willi play altona and hoppers in rounds 16-18, altona being played twice at home and hoppers playing away, not the easiest run into the finals with both sure to be playing finals.
how many home games have st albans played in the first half of the year?

Willi play altona and hoppers in rounds 16-18, altona being played twice at home and hoppers playing away, not the easiest run into the finals with both sure to be playing finals.
how many home games have st albans played in the first half of the year?
I am taking what you are saying on board.All though it is a very strange draw it evens it self out in the second part of the season which Lachy fails to realise.He clearly doesent rate Spotty or Werribee thinking they were easy games for Willi.I have seen Spotty play them twice and they were very competitive with Willi having to play pretty well to beat them.Didnt Spotty beat St Albans by 6 goals ? Spotty cant be to bad !!! After this week having a look at it Willi are away from home against St Albans,Werribee and Spotty 3 weeks in a row. Also as you mentioned rounds 16 17 18 twice against you guys and away to Hoppers.Hardly an easy draw in the second half of the year.If anyone has got anything to bitch about it would be you blokes playing all the top teams 3 times each.Think Lachy could be getting a bit edgy with the Willy game coming up,but like i told him there will be no Tedesco and Smith will be at the Jets so i reckon at their ground they might be safe but finals will be different and i am now prepared to put my balls on the line in such an even comp that i think if at full strength Willi will play Altona in the Grandfinal.Do agree with Lachy on one thing though he should probably retire as he promised in another post.He stated Willi hadnt beaten them in 3 years.Their 2006 premiership year surely would have seen them notch up at least one win ? What are your thoughts Wolverine and what do you think might unfold in the second part of the year ? BTW this board is so quiet without future 29 posting as he used to cause great debate last year when i was just a reader.Is he still around your club a bit, as somebody told me he is playing VFL ?

Btw i do rate Spotty & Werribee you cannot rate any1 in the comp this year its so even anything could happen if you take teams lightly .. I will only retire if willy beat us next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am taking what you are saying on board.All though it is a very strange draw it evens it self out in the second part of the season which Lachy fails to realise.He clearly doesent rate Spotty or Werribee thinking they were easy games for Willi.I have seen Spotty play them twice and they were very competitive with Willi having to play pretty well to beat them.Didnt Spotty beat St Albans by 6 goals ? Spotty cant be to bad !!! After this week having a look at it Willi are away from home against St Albans,Werribee and Spotty 3 weeks in a row. Also as you mentioned rounds 16 17 18 twice against you guys and away to Hoppers.Hardly an easy draw in the second half of the year.If anyone has got anything to bitch about it would be you blokes playing all the top teams 3 times each.Think Lachy could be getting a bit edgy with the Willy game coming up,but like i told him there will be no Tedesco and Smith will be at the Jets so i reckon at their ground they might be safe but finals will be different and i am now prepared to put my balls on the line in such an even comp that i think if at full strength Willi will play Altona in the Grandfinal.Do agree with Lachy on one thing though he should probably retire as he promised in another post.He stated Willi hadnt beaten them in 3 years.Their 2006 premiership year surely would have seen them notch up at least one win ? What are your thoughts Wolverine and what do you think might unfold in the second part of the year ? BTW this board is so quiet without future 29 posting as he used to cause great debate last year when i was just a reader.Is he still around your club a bit, as somebody told me he is playing VFL ?
Yeahh it seems willi is drawing the short straw, but i think everyone will be thinking they have a shit draw. Such as we play willi at willi in rounds 16 and 18 leading into the finals and they are sure enough going to be tough games and even tougher play down at bayside.
The competition is so even as lachy stated thats why everyone thinks they have a hard draw and even your albions and glenordens arnt as easy beaten as once thought both sides have some qualitly players just lack the others being half decent, but st albans have had a fair few home games.

On future29 is still at our club has played one game this year with the rest being played at sandringham, doing alirght also.

In 2006 St Albans beat Willy in round 18 But Willy did get over line the first game that year cinderalla man. Also literally half of Willys side was out in round 18 that year!

In 2006 St Albans beat Willy in round 18 But Willy did get over line the first game that year cinderalla man. Also literally half of Willys side was out in round 18 that year!
Thanks for that Kegs would have thought such a good side like the one in 2006 would have taken care of a side like St Albans. Have to forgive Lachy though because after reading some of his posts the last 2 years he is prone to make the odd big statement and occasionaly get his balls in a knot.Hope he lives up to his promise of retiring if Willy beat them next week.Hope he makes the same statement if they play them in the finals as i cant see Willy winning at that shithole of a ground next week as their Team manager told me they have their whole midfield out at the moment.That kid Shylo who the jets have pinched and Tedesco and Carvello.Did those two boys play in your premiership in 2006 ?

Thanks for that Kegs would have thought such a good side like the one in 2006 would have taken care of a side like St Albans. Have to forgive Lachy though because after reading some of his posts the last 2 years he is prone to make the odd big statement and occasionaly get his balls in a knot.Hope he lives up to his promise of retiring if Willy beat them next week.Hope he makes the same statement if they play them in the finals as i cant see Willy winning at that shithole of a ground next week as their Team manager told me they have their whole midfield out at the moment.That kid Shylo who the jets have pinched and Tedesco and Carvello.Did those two boys play in your premiership in 2006 ?

Shylo didnt, but Tedesco and Carvello did! Heard Shylo goes alrite and can tell you that Tedesco and Carvello are both very good footballers and if they are out thats a massive loss for Willy.

exactly right kegs!
name 5 players from st albans that year that were better than willys side lachy?
with the likes of roberts, green, dusink and georgiadis. this list goes on mate.....

exactly right kegs!
name 5 players from st albans that year that were better than willys side lachy?
with the likes of roberts, green, dusink and georgiadis. this list goes on mate.....
No doubting they were a good side , they won the flag. But to tell you the truth i really cant remember. Should be a good game this week though match of the round surely

No doubting they were a good side , they won the flag. But to tell you the truth i really cant remember. Should be a good game this week though match of the round surely
Your right Lachy should be a great game 2nd playing 3rd.Like i said in an earlier post though,you should have the Willi covered this week playing them at home and Tedesco and Carvello will still be out.You guys should be favourites to win this game especially with Jets having the bye and McKerracher coming back or is he likely to play seniors ? Always wonder what is more valuable to the club when Jets kids go back to their clubs.Does a player like that help the seniors in their attempts to make finals ? Or play 18s with a team that will certainly play finals but might not have him come finals because of T.A.C. finals ?

probley a bit to soon to say snipes.. they will have the team out later on in the week, keep it updated though..

It will be interesting to see after there loss on the weekend to geelong.. i would like to see a couple of youger ones get a game.. can somebody keep us updated?

also who was the player from jets who got asked to play on the weekend? even though he was not in the squad? number 49? plays for willi aparently..

probley a bit to soon to say snipes.. they will have the team out later on in the week, keep it updated though..

It will be interesting to see after there loss on the weekend to geelong.. i would like to see a couple of youger ones get a game.. can somebody keep us updated?

also who was the player from jets who got asked to play on the weekend? even though he was not in the squad? number 49? plays for willi aparently..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back