Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yay something to listen to while working on Tuesday! :D

once again i will be wearing no socks and matching underwear (for the laaaaddiiieesss out there).

Has the podcast happened?
Just finished recording it.

Working on the upload stuff now!

We had Netflix suggestions, corona talk, footy talk, some interesting noises at the end, it was a fairly well rounded episode.

The boys even had the serious hats on for parts of it!

After a bit of time off due to COVID-19, footy is almost back which means we are back!

Huge thanks to Tiger71 and captain blood 17 for coming on!

**episode contains language, if easily offended, don't listen**

Topics covered:
-Netflix suggestions
-Isolation talk
-Review of Richmond vs Carlton from round 1
-17 Game season, does it harm or help us?
-List cuts and how it might impact the competition
-2020 Grand Final, will it have a crowd?
-Captain17's Bloodbath targets the #VICBIAS flogs
-New gameday guidelines for 2020
-HUBS vs WA / SA relocation

Plus heaps more.

Check out the episode on the below links:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

YouTube
iTunes
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

After a bit of time off due to COVID-19, footy is almost back which means we are back!

Huge thanks to Tiger71 and captain blood 17 for coming on!

**episode contains language, if easily offended, don't listen**

Topics covered:
-Netflix suggestions
-Isolation talk
-Review of Richmond vs Carlton from round 1
-17 Game season, does it harm or help us?
-List cuts and how it might impact the competition
-2020 Grand Final, will it have a crowd?
-Captain17's Bloodbath targets the #VICBIAS flogs
-New gameday guidelines for 2020
-HUBS vs WA / SA relocation

Plus heaps more.

Check out the episode on the below links:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

YouTube
iTunes
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Was fun.

Great podcast. Great for it to be back.

I do disagree with captain blood 17 regarding West Coast, Fremantle, Adelaide and Port Adelaide getting a run of home games at the back end of the season though. I think the AFL would be expecting spectators later in the season and if so the Victorian clubs will be lobbying hard to have home games with spectators just from a financial standpoint. If there is only 4 weeks of spectators it's better to have two weeks of that income then zero. Clubs will be thinking of their bottom lines first and foremost and the AFL will be too.

If Adelaide/Perth/Brisbane/Gold Coast/Sydney allow spectators before Melbourne then good - allow them to have the bank of games then to garner some money back into the accounts. Hell, If Tassie allows spectators allow the Hawks and North to gain some income there.

Income will be front and centre of any discussion regarding the remaining games - just like it is every year when a fixture comes out.

I apologise that this isn't the place to discuss this.

I do disagree with captain blood 17 regarding West Coast, Fremantle, Adelaide and Port Adelaide getting a run of home games at the back end of the season though. I think the AFL would be expecting spectators later in the season and if so the Victorian clubs will be lobbying hard to have home games with spectators just from a financial standpoint. If there is only 4 weeks of spectators it's better to have two weeks of that income then zero. Clubs will be thinking of their bottom lines first and foremost and the AFL will be too.

If Adelaide/Perth/Brisbane/Gold Coast/Sydney allow spectators before Melbourne then good - allow them to have the bank of games then to garner some money back into the accounts. Hell, If Tassie allows spectators allow the Hawks and North to gain some income there.

Income will be front and centre of any discussion regarding the remaining games - just like it is every year when a fixture comes out.

Actually mate, it’s the perfect place to discuss the podcast and points raised. I guess the initial start off hub up in Queensland raises the questions of how does it finish up? Nothing wrong at all with your point of view.

no need to apologise mate, perfect place for the discussion!

i think the potential $$ to be made if it becomes possible to attend games will definitely be at the front of their mind.

External noise suggests no crowds until a vaccine is found which Tiger71 mentioned so it may not even happen this year. but if they got wind that crowds might be on the agenda for whatever reason, then i reckon they will try cash in for sure and put that ahead of anything else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back