sapaul

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2002
Whyalla, SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
This is something that probably could or should be on the games board but Kane(who also spoke to Dave) has given me permission to run it on the Crows board.

I've been Big Brother on a few forums over the last couple of years and they've been successful, none as active as bigfooty so this has to be a success.:D

We are going to have our own Big Brother on here, footy season is winding down and the Fitzy thread may soon start going quiet so yeah.

What will happen is once I have all the 'housemates' I will start another thread which will be titled something like "bigfooty big brother-the official thread" and only the 'housemates' and myself(as big brother) can post in the 'house'(which will be the official thread).

Then as with BB, each week I will ask you for nominations etc which you will give to me via PMs and then the 3(or if several are tied then possibly more) that have the most nomination points will be up for eviction where a poll will be done each week and anyone and everyone(including housemates) can vote and 1 by 1 you'll drop and we will have an eventual winner, bragging rights is the only prize however.

So, anyone interested?I need 12 or 14(preferably an even mixture of males and females) regular and active and entertaining people to be in the 'house'.If 14 people already put their name down but you'd still like to be in it, then if there is enough for a 2 BBs, then we could probably have a 2nd one immediately after.

So, just need names right now.

First in, first served..if 14

Re: Re: Re: Bigfooty's version of Big Brother

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
We might end up being housemates in teh real thing :p

You wouldn't stand a chance. Stiffy, evicted Week 1.

I want 'Bill' in the house. See if he can play as good as he can analyse!

Can I ask a question; can we form alliances with others, unlike the real one?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bigfooty's version of Big Brother

Originally posted by AngelEyes
You wouldn't stand a chance. Stiffy, evicted Week 1.

I want 'Bill' in the house. See if he can play as good as he can analyse!

Can I ask a question; can we form alliances with others, unlike the real one?
I wouldn't care mate. 2 weeks in the BB house would be enough for me but I reckon I would survive the first week :).

Would have no chance of winning :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the house is full.

Missing out will be tragic, paticularly if there is a Krystal showering in the house!!! ;) :p

Seriously, I probably couldn't be in it, as I will be away overseas for 4 and a half weeks as from September 11 (what a great date I've chosen to fly overseas, eh?? ;) )

Originally posted by macca23

Missing out will be tragic, paticularly if there is a Krystal showering in the house!!! ;) :p

Seriously, I probably couldn't be in it, as I will be away overseas for 4 and a half weeks as from September 11 (what a great date I've chosen to fly overseas, eh?? ;) )
How are we going to hear your comments on trades and stuff like that ??????:(

Take your laptop with you mate :)

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
How are we going to hear your comments on trades and stuff like that ??????:(

Take your laptop with you mate :)

Young Stiffmeister, when I'm wandering through London, South England, Ireland, Belgium, the Rhineland, Austria, Switzerland Italy and France, I reckon I might forget footy for the first time in my life!!

But then again I might also just have to wander into an internet cafe as well!! :D

When exactly is the trade period this year??

Originally posted by macca23

:( What will we do without you're comments? Can't you be Miriam? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back