Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ridiculous that we, on our own board have to debate a mod about whether Cotchin jack and Martin are A graders.

I mean seriously.

If you looking at trends, the magpies are the worse performing team in the league over the last 4 years. Any young player that goes there is going for money, that's it. They have shown NOTHING, if anything all they have shown is by handing the keys to the place to an inexperienced narcissist is that they are completely incompetent.

It really annoys me that the penny hasn't dropped yet for magpie fans. Nathan Backwards would have been sacked already if his name was Fred Nerk.
who would want to play for Colonwood lol

a nothing club

Its going to get worse VERY SHORTLY .......I am amazed how the media and other supporters don't want us really to succeed probably they can see what is about to happen with RECORD memberships,attendances and up coming finals our future looks very bright whatever this years outcome. The players they are chasing which some have not even been mention show's me how we have finally turning this club professional off the field and everyone within the club is on the same tune we selling the message to players within and outside players which is working and you can see the success will follow.
We are building this CLUB that other supporters will envy The Richmond Football Club for years to come with great RESPECT ....... The club is on successful pathway just need to keep this hard work on and off the field to get Holy Grail......IT'S HAS BEEN A LONG TIME IF NOT 2015 WATCH OUT 2016 ONWARDS .......So much good news coming out of the club the future is so bright .......

you watch the build up in media to the 1st final. They the media will stack as much pressure on us as possible. Geez if we lose everyone is gonna come at us. Richmond board moderator will hand out about 100 + red cards i reckon . LOL.

Last edited:
you watch the build up in media to the 1st final. They the media will stack as much pressure on us as possible. Geez if we lose everyone is gonna come at us. Richmond board moderator will hand out about 100 + red cards i reckon . LOL.

lol
[/QUOTE]
Win lose or draw we're a huge news story. Compare that to garbage like norf, no one gives a shit about those dish rags.

lol
[/QUOTE]

Ah stuff 'em. Who cares what they say. We need to be top 4 to challenge and that will be next year.

A finals win would be great but not the be all and end all.

Besides, if we get smashed in the 1st final and the same players don't go well, then I'll probably end up smashing my computer into 100 pieces and won't be able to post or read anything anyway.

Its going to get worse VERY SHORTLY .......I am amazed how the media and other supporters don't want us really to succeed probably they can see what is about to happen with RECORD memberships,attendances and up coming finals our future looks very bright whatever this years outcome.
My favorite part is when the media pump us up while the actual supporters stay reasonable (e.g media going on about "can Richmond win the flag this year?", while most supporters are just looking for a win in the first round of finals). Then other supporters start talking shit about how we think we will win the flag this year. Lmao.

My favorite part is when the media pump us up while the actual supporters stay reasonable (e.g media going on about "can Richmond win the flag this year?", while most supporters are just looking for a win in the first round of finals). Then other supporters start talking shit about how we think we will win the flag this year. Lmao.

Yer that shits me .

We possibly are.
Yarran.
Yarran is an AFL quality player not being played because Carlton want him gone, Dea is a VFL quality player not being played because he simply isn't good enough.

With all this loud talk of who we are going to get it seems very unRichmond like from past history. That said with us throwing our hat into every pie, Richmond's new star that will cost us little will be Darren (prefers Darren, will attack you if you call him Dazza). You dont know much about Darren but all you need to know is that with his name and a Shane in our side we are a lock for a premiership.

P.s I am not kidding look back at the last 15 premiership winning teams. Most of them had a shane or a darren

Is the player in this list? Just a yes or no please...:thumbsu:

Ablett?
Prestia?
Swallow?(G.C)
Omeara?
Libba?
B.Crouch?
Murphy?
WHE?
Petracca?
Wines?
Billings?
Parker?

* if not, do not want.
Parker
Prestia
O'Meara
Libba

Any of those would be absolutely incredible. Parker or O'Meara is my pick in terms of who id want.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm new here, and I mean this in the least offensive way possible,
but couldn't Tiger71 and the other bloke just be talking shit?
Your Right. Tiger71 talks shit.Then he talks about Trades.

Breaking: This picture was taken inside punt road while discussing Treloar
Posted-On-Shock-Mansion5017.jpg
The problem though is that those are Zim dollars.

lol blaisee you got a react
lol
It's nice that we're back to being hated rather than pitied. Next step is the flogs being envious of us landing big name recruits while their stars continue to walk out.

I'm new here, and I mean this in the least offensive way possible,
but couldn't Tiger71 and the other bloke just be talking shit?
For a new bloke you certainly picked up the vibe about Tiger71 very quickly.

Seriously thought old mate is rather reliable and never shies away from copping flack from sharing what he hears. Unfortunately some others aren't able to take the piss out of him without making it too personal.

Yarran is an AFL quality player not being played because Carlton want him gone, Dea is a VFL quality player not being played because he simply isn't good enough.
You forgot the bit about not being able to break into a finals bound side with reputedly one of the best defenses going around. If he was at any less a club, Dea plays every game

For a new bloke you certainly picked up the vibe about Tiger71 very quickly.

Seriously thought old mate is rather reliable and never shies away from copping flack from sharing what he hears. Unfortunately some others aren't able to take the piss out of him without making it too personal.
He's looking at you banging his missus Milk Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back