TheCuzEffect

Premiership Player
Oct 22, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man United - Minnesota Timberwolves
Delete if posted elsewhere. Reported on trade radio he's become a front runner for the gold coast coach. Discuss.

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has a Bourke instead of Sheedy feel to it. IMO , No way would Caracella go to the Suns as it would have to be a significant offer and with the money the rfc club has made we could match it anyway. As Nostradumbass said it would be a career killer.

That may be so, but everyone wants a shot at being the big kahuna!

This has a Bourke instead of Sheedy feel to it. IMO , No way would Caracella go to the Suns as it would have to be a significant offer and with the money the rfc club has made we could match it anyway. As Nostradumbass said it would be a career killer.

Word from people I know is that he is keen to challenge himself at the top level.
You can't just wait around for good clubs to make changes, opportunities only really come at bottom level.
That said, I know he would have been first cab off the rank if the Pies made a move on Buckley, which thankfully they didn't.

I'll see you in 37 Years time if this is to happen.:eek:;):)

Hahaha - I too still wonder how much coincidence there was to Caracella's arrival and our stunning turn around - but we also saw Leppa and the big fella arrive and have significant impacts. Will it take another 37 years if Caracella was to go? Even you can't be serious;):D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back