Autopsy Roast & toast vs Melbourne and changes for Gold Coast round 6

Best vs Dees

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na he copped an ankle injury in a Freo game (syndusmosis) and he has never been the same since
Rubbish his form late last year and when last played in seniors this year has been at the level , and def should be in the side already of several others , I’ll be well pissed if he does leave and we’re left with macca and Pickett on the wings

Mansell is Dimmas new love child a bit like Aarts was
Is tough but imo offers little when guys like Sonsie Ross offer more
Same with Hugo I’m starting to think he won’t make it lacks a bit of heart I think and disposal is 50:50 at best
I’m clinging to hope that HRS can turn it around.
He was playing some crackin football early last season I remember Gerard Healy creaming himself over Hugo’s speed and run/carry.
But Monday nights effort tests that, he was shizen, looked disinterested, halfhearted, fumbly.

I think the issue is that Vlastuin has had a bunch of howlers in recent weeks at really critical moments where he's trying to be too cute with the football. He had a few more 'nearly'.

The thing I am personally worried about is more that in two contests he was led to the ball and just completely lost his opponent on one occasion and on the second actually backed out of the contest in the assumption that Grimes would come across and spoil. That smacks of standards dropping and a loss of the hunger for the contest.
Vlas was pretty good for the about 3 quarters. He made a series of defensive faux pas within a 20 minute playing period, that were pivotal in Melbourne scoring goals. By mid last quarter, he was back to reliable Vlas.

Rubbish his form late last year and when last played in seniors this year has been at the level , and def should be in the side already of several others , I’ll be well pissed if he does leave and we’re left with macca and Pickett on the wings
Exactly he has been solid but the poor kid isn't afforded the same latitude as others. He 100% should be playing every week, I was told by a very credible source that St Kilda are right into him. I heard that Ross could have left RFC after the first year as he was heavily pursued by Collingwood but he showed faith and stuck it out. I wish the same could be said for the coaches that continually overlook him. He seems to be punished more than any other player on our list and it's pissing me off.

I’m clinging to hope that HRS can turn it around.
He was playing some crackin football early last season I remember Gerard Healy creaming himself over Hugo’s speed and run/carry.
But Monday nights effort tests that, he was shizen, looked disinterested, halfhearted, fumbly.
going on the look on his face coming off the ground, that sub role was him being given the opportunity to show impact, he didn't, he knows it, and he's gonna spend 4 weeks in the 2s

Can you imagine we lose the next two games ☢️
atomic bomb explosion GIF
duck and cover documentary GIF by Kino Lorber
nuclear explosion bomb GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Broad and Soldo in, really no more injury related excuses for this weekend. Simply need to turn around the form
I will be amazed if Soldo is rushed straight back in without at least a run or two at VFL level.

I thought he was still a 2-3 weeks away.

With Broad and Soldo in, really no more injury related excuses for this weekend. Simply need to turn around the form
Missing our best forward is missing 15 quality touches and 6 scoring shots minimum per game. It's a fair excuse although if we're good enough (we're probably not) we should still be winning games.

Ross is a very ordinary kick and decision maker - especially when not under pressure.
He is not a precise kick like Dustey or Shai Bolton, so if he is trying to pick out Baker in the middle of a pack he will get it wrong. However, he is a good long kick so if he is kicking long to talls like Ryan or Jack his kicking is just fine.

In: Jack Ross, Ivan Soldo, Nathan Broad, Tyler Sonsie, Jacob Bauer

Out: Dion Prestia (general soreness), Maurice Rioli (hamstring)

So my changes based on that

In: Broad Soldo Sonsie Bauer
Out: HRS Miller Prestia MRJ

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back