Best vs Dees

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

its-happening.gif

SoldoGF.jpg

image.jpg

Vlas was pretty good for the about 3 quarters. He made a series of defensive faux pas within a 20 minute playing period, that were pivotal in Melbourne scoring goals. By mid last quarter, he was back to reliable Vlas.
Truly staggering Mansell can't be straight omitted after 4 touches and 1 tackle. If he plays again I'll spew up.

End this experiment already please
At last someone talking sense he’s an Aarts clone no good tries hard but lacks skills for afl

Truly staggering Mansell can't be straight omitted after 4 touches and 1 tackle. If he plays again I'll spew up.

He's no good. But it takes Dimma usually 30 games to see what fans can see in half a dozen.

Ok, I think we need to have a quick reset on our thinking. Sure the season could be over if the players believe it to be but we should take a look at the season so far;

1. Carlton - Draw - this is a team people think we're going to be top 8 and possibly top 4. The rest of the season could show that they are a top team.

2. Adelaide - Win - young team full of piss and vinegar and they are sitting 5th currently. They have pushed teams as well.

3. Dogs - Loss - Another team that people seem to think will end up in the finals.

4. Collingwood - Loss - premiership favourite that are peaking early.

5. Sydney - Loss - Grand Finalist, people believe they are going to be at the pointy end of the season.

6. Melbourne - Loss - premiership contender. Was at close to full strength and we lost from inaccuracy and youth.

The real season will unfold in the next few weeks. If we look anaemic against Gold Coast and West Coast then we can say the season is done and dusted.

He's quite hard to drop atm because our only small forward in reserve is Steely Green, and he hasn't been setting the world on fire at VFL level so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's quite hard to drop atm because our only small forward in reserve is Steely Green, and he hasn't been setting the world on fire at VFL level so far.
What are Bolton, Cumberland, Cotchin, Clarke and to an extend Martin if not small forwards with more forward craft in their big toe that what Mansell has.
Pressure forward maybe, but that is not really working either.

Time to attack. All our forwards have to buy into team defence or well will get nowhere this year. Those 'role' players are taking us nowhere.

He kicked 1 for the night and had 8 disposals, so not sure what that has to do with anything.
Kicked a lucky goal when Vlastuin slipped, but other than that was invisible.
Wasn’t the lucky goal when we tried to handball through the middle to someone under pressure and he snuck out the back? Not sure that goal had anything to do with Vlaustin. I did kind of wish when Balta lunged for him and got him by the collar

Ok, I think we need to have a quick reset on our thinking. Sure the season could be over if the players believe it to be but we should take a look at the season so far;

1. Carlton - Draw - this is a team people think we're going to be top 8 and possibly top 4. The rest of the season could show that they are a top team.

2. Adelaide - Win - young team full of piss and vinegar and they are sitting 5th currently. They have pushed teams as well.

3. Dogs - Loss - Another team that people seem to think will end up in the finals.

4. Collingwood - Loss - premiership favourite that are peaking early.

5. Sydney - Loss - Grand Finalist, people believe they are going to be at the pointy end of the season.

6. Melbourne - Loss - premiership contender. Was at close to full strength and we lost from inaccuracy and youth.

The real season will unfold in the next few weeks. If we look anaemic against Gold Coast and West Coast then we can say the season is done and dusted.
agree with all this except the swans,that side they trotted out against us will get beaten by at least 10 sides,the swans are tripe,its a game we shoulda won
and its clearly the most dissappointing game of the season so far,fingers crossed looking fwd it remains the most dissappointing game for the remainder of the year:thumbsu:

agree with all this except the swans,that side they trotted out against us will get beaten by at least 10 sides,the swans are tripe,its a game we shoulda won
and its clearly the most dissappointing game of the season so far,fingers crossed looking fwd it remains the most dissappointing game for the remainder of the year:thumbsu:
Umm, we had more than a few missing from our best side that night too. And we had more inexperienced players than they did. Was no great surprise we dropped that game.

Has Sonsie been training/playing wing in the VFL? I wouldn't be that surprised if him or Ross plays wing and Pickett goes forward like the team sheet says

This game has me excited, I like the selection changes and in Hardwicks presser he mentioned trying some new things that we haven't done much before so I'm interested to see what that looks like. Am hoping it resembles a bit of the handball game we played well for times against Melbourne last week, that was a good brand when we were able to execute it.

Mansell is Dimmas new love child a bit like Aarts was
Is tough but imo offers little when guys like Sonsie Ross offer more
Same with Hugo I’m starting to think he won’t make it lacks a bit of heart I think and disposal is 50:50 at best
Geez a much better team with Sonsie and Ross to replace Mansell and Clark who I think will be ok but still needs time
Would have dropped Miller glad we have a ruck
Tigers by 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back