Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

One from reg_lower91

Port Adelaide are pretty keen on Dylan Stephens and are looking to move up the order. We may downgrade our first for their first plus second rounder and get Martin with the second rounder. Melbourne are making us nervous if he goes to the PSD.

#Bluemour

Sydney turned down a straight swap of Pick 9 for Papley.

Our offer for Martin was also more than reasonable, and has been acknowledged as such. There was plenty of interference. Ridiculous, but thankfully we had prepared for the worst.

SOS did everything he could without mortgaging our future. We left no stone unturned, and ultimately made the right call.

#Bluemour

I have a whole year to work on my wine puns.... Should be ready to uncork them by 2021....

Spoke to someone very high up at Melbourne. They won’t be taking Jack Martin and Ollie Wines will be at Carlton in 2021

#Bluemour

The apology was from the AFL - not quite Gil but close. Ultimately it means we get Martin for free and keep our picks, but as a reasonable & fair trading partner, it wasn’t our preference. We are always happy to pay a fair price.

They argued a future 2nd and 3rd were useless to them given the concessions they’d received, not bothering to consider that they could be packaged to move up. Truly bizarre behaviour.

Worth a #Bluemour?

Can confirm 5 was on the table and more.
Deal got hijacked by head office at Bomber land as well as some connected people.

My mail was they were happy to let him go for more than 1 reason. Then others got involved in trade meetings inside Bomberland.
Swans not worried as they will get him next year.
Daniher’s are furious.

Paps extremely disappointed but knows it’s not our fault, he will try again.

Martin coming. As has been said GCS lost the plot there for a while.

#Bluemour

Caro wrote an article saying SOS's days could be numbered. The article seems like pure speculation and Caro making a mountain out of a molehill IMO, but then B70 followed with somewhat of a confirmation none of us wanted to hear.

Caro might be on the money this time..

#Bluemour
#Sadmour
#SaveOurSOS

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back