Bolt trolls... ABC over the US election result.

Remove this Banner Ad

No problem, I rely on NSWCROW for all news from Bolt, Miranda and Panahi.
Look forward to his posts.
You can link too as I enjoy a laugh.

You rely on anonymous forum posts of others to form your own opinion of a controversial right wing commentator? That's even worse than lying about reading/watching them in the first place. Talk about gutless.

You rely on anonymous forum posts of others to form your own opinion of a controversial right wing commentator? That's even worse than lying about reading/watching them in the first place. Talk about gutless.
Well you certainly are like your hero with the personal insults, that's a given.
Don't have to rely on anyone. I know enough about the poor excuse for a journalist, cough, cough.
Why would I pay to read rubbish? Happy for others to paste the article. Not put one cent in Murdoch's pocket. Leave to you.

Last edited:

Well you certainly are like you hero with the personal insults, that's a given.
Don't have to rely on anyone. I know enough about the poor excuse for a journalist, cough, cough.
Why would I pay to read rubbish? Happy for others to paste the article. Not put one cent in Murdoch's pocket. Leave to you.

No problem, I rely on NSWCROW for all news from Bolt, Miranda and Panahi.
Look forward to his posts.
You can link too as I enjoy a laugh.

good work Maggie.

Ohhhh the big bad school principal !!!!!

Good to see he's going after the big fish

OH WAIT WHAT

IT'S ALL A BIG 2GB and DT SOOKFEST YA SAY ????..........

Miyagi smirk.jpeg

Andrew Salt lol
Saltiest kent i've ever seen , and i've seen plenty.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH , Tony got sacked

HE USED TO GIVE ME EXCLUSIVE INTE.........( chokes back a sob )....INTERVIEWS !!!!!

I liked that time he stood up for Eddie Betts because Eddie never came out and said anything political and never pointed out a racist...............

Latham really is just a s**t stirrer these days. He knows the ALP hates him so he will go out of his way to stick the knife in to them at any opportunity.

That said, he is good, harmless fun.
It has to be remembered that Latham was identified as a moron, as were Abbott and Trump, but only one was jettisoned by his party.
In a perfect world Latham would have remained in the cellar in genital cuffs, but we now have the 24 hour news cycle which must be fed, so he is trotted out like cats up trees, "celebrity" news readers opinions on antibiotics and dash cam car accidents to fill in the silences between news.

I finds it satisfactory to rely on historical opinions on Hitler or Stalin's actual deeds without having to read each one of their individual ramblings.
I use them as only an example you might have heard of....
Bolt is well behind the Rod Quantock's of the world as far as political relevance goes. God knows he could only dream of reaching Gunstanesque stature.

It has to be remembered that Latham was identified as a moron, as were Abbott and Trump, but only one was jettisoned by his party.
In a perfect world Latham would have remained in the cellar in genital cuffs, but we now have the 24 hour news cycle which must be fed, so he is trotted out like cats up trees, "celebrity" news readers opinions on antibiotics and dash cam car accidents to fill in the silences between news.

Morons are protected by political parties all the time. As are crooks. Its noisy morons or dumb crooks who get caught who get removed from parties.

Like Victoria is seeing right now. Steal $130,000 from taxpayers and its okay as long as you promise to pay it back. But if you refuse to pay back what you stole then you are booted from the party.

But there wont be any Parliamentary investigation or police investigation. Just keep the money and sit with the independents until the next election...

Morons are protected by political parties all the time. As are crooks. Its noisy morons or dumb crooks who get caught who get removed from parties.

Like Victoria is seeing right now. Steal $130,000 from taxpayers and its okay as long as you promise to pay it back. But if you refuse to pay back what you stole then you are booted from the party.

But there wont be any Parliamentary investigation or police investigation. Just keep the money and sit with the independents until the next election...
That summation is just plain wrong. Parliament will change the rules. And there isn't a police investigation, because there's nothing to investigate. The information has already been uncovered and the rorts were within the rules. Hence why parliament will change the rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That summation is just plain wrong. Parliament will change the rules. And there isn't a police investigation, because there's nothing to investigate. The information has already been uncovered and the rorts were within the rules. Hence why parliament will change the rules.

$130,000 gets stolen by a politician and we dont need to involve the police?

Can I guess which political party you vote for?

How do you know its within the rules if there is no independent investigation? Because Andrews said its okay?

Why would they get booted from the party if it was all above board?

If I let you steal money and you let me steal money that is conspiring to commit a crime. That is illegal. Even if the action of signing off on eachothers expenses isnt.

$130,000 gets stolen by a politician and we dont need to involve the police?

Can I guess which political party you vote for?

How do you know its within the rules if there is no independent investigation? Because Andrews said its okay?

Why would they get booted from the party if it was all above board?

If I let you steal money and you let me steal money that is conspiring to commit a crime. That is illegal. Even if the action of signing off on eachothers expenses isnt.
The money wasn't stolen. It was within the rules because the rules were poorly written and he took advantage of a loophole. It is, however, clearly unethical which is why he was booted from the party. The rules will now be tightened to stop anyone else from taking advantage of said loophole. Just as with the tax system, as soon as someone sees a potential loophole, they will try to exploit it until such time it is closed.

That's called the "banking industry"

The money wasn't stolen. It was within the rules because the rules were poorly written and he took advantage of a loophole. It is, however, clearly unethical which is why he was booted from the party. The rules will now be tightened to stop anyone else from taking advantage of said loophole. Just as with the tax system, as soon as someone sees a potential loophole, they will try to exploit it until such time it is closed.

I understand the rule may well say "all expense receipts signed off by the Speaker shall be paid, except for expenses claimed by the Speaker, which shall be signed off by the Deputy" and that is all good and well.

My point is, the 2 of them got together and hatched a plan to fraudulently sign off on eachothers expenses. That is where the crime is.

I understand the rule may well say "all expense receipts signed off by the Speaker shall be paid, except for expenses claimed by the Speaker, which shall be signed off by the Deputy" and that is all good and well.

My point is, the 2 of them got together and hatched a plan to fraudulently sign off on eachothers expenses. That is where the crime is.
You clearly need to research and find out what the actual rules were.

Unless you're just trolling. In which case, I can quote yourself: "Can I guess which political party you vote for?"

or COLA :)

https://theaimn.com/got-job-wear-headscarves-bolts-bombastic-bullshit/

Andrew Salt strikes again lol

We all went to school with an " Andrew "

Would call you a name then when you'd chase him he'd run behind a teacher and smirk.
Now he calls someone a name , smirks and hides behind his own ignorance.

The sort of guy you'd never worry if he skipped on a round at the pub because there's no way you'd ever buy him one in the first place.
Yep , THAT guy

predictable s**t today in The Salty Ones :tm: article.

Mals fault

Like a *en clock lol

12pm - BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING...............MALS FAULT.....MALS FAULT........MALS FAULT

Even the editor must've rolled his eyes at it because it was stuffed at the back of the middle-section , the Worm Tim Blairs article even got a gig before Sooky Sooky La-La's did lol

predictable s**t today in The Salty Ones :tm: article.

Mals fault

Like a ****en clock lol

12pm - BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING...............MALS FAULT.....MALS FAULT........MALS FAULT

Even the editor must've rolled his eyes at it because it was stuffed at the back of the middle-section , the Worm Tim Blairs article even got a gig before Sooky Sooky La-La's did lol
Clock with a silent "L"

Sharri Markson says ABC's new chairman Justin Milne saying there is no bias in the ABC is ‘extraordinary’. Live on The Bolt Report on Sky News Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back