Border Gavaskar Trophy, India v Australia, 1st Test 9-13 Feb, 1430hrs at Nagpur

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

These two are the only ones that I’m not nervous to watch batting. Whenever one of them goes (hopefully not for ages) then yeah I’ll go back to being nervous every ball.
See I get what you are saying but it’s the opposite for me, I expect the others to fail. These are the two that matter so every time I check I am stressed knowing how important it is we haven’t lost one of them 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

of course they have, but that doesn’t make them right? This isn’t a South Australian exclusive thing, I think it’s dumb every time people do it.

Renshaw is a way better player of spin, that’s a fact. Anyone who has watched both can see that
You seem to keep avoiding what most people are upset about, that Warner was favoured with very poor recent form everywhere and especially poor form on the sub-continent. At least pick the batsman actually in good form and give him an opportunity to show whether he's made improvements in his game. No one is debating that Handscomb and Renshaw shouldn't have been picked, they are better players of spin.

Haven't been watching, what happened to the openers?
ones a spud who got a good ball, the other is a spud (overseas) who got a s**t DRS decision

See I get what you are saying but it’s the opposite for me, I expect the others to fail. These are the two that matter so every time I check I am stressed knowing how important it is we haven’t lost one of them 🤣
Yeah I get that logic too definitely. My lack of nervousness is an expression of confidence in them, but I agree 100% regarding their importance

He piled on runs at home, fair play to him. He struggled in Sri Lankan and Pakistan. Everyone knows the test batting rankings are cooked at times. I am going lean towards putting weight on his overseas record instead of the batting rankings
Well then let's be consistent with the "horses for courses" policy.
How can Warner keep getting picked?

Head's in the form of his life.
Terrible decision IMO.

Back