Recommitted Brad Crouch [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough I hope otherwise but can't blame the supporters or the club if it doesn't happen
They will get a better deal from many clubs, then the one you suggest on the open market. Although a decent 1st would most likely price him out of other clubs reach.

Depends how high you rate him if you think it's worth it or not.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Our first pick (probably 15-18) and our second rounder as well?
I would be stoked if we can package our first to get this kid. Unlike plenty though out this thread really rate him.

Hmmm I'm sure they will want a player that will improve them instead of lots of mid to good range picks.

If they get top 10 pick they will take it otherwise... Best player/pick combo.

would love to hear what players would fill a need.

Hbf to replace jaensch?
A small fwd to help Betts?
A mid, inside or out?
A tall?
A south Australian?

Tim O'Brien is quality steak knives. From South Australia with some upside. In the case of Jenkins leaving the Crows, he would be a quality pick-up in Adelaide's favour.

I don't think the Crows will be getting a top 10 pick here if he decides to leave, unless they involve the Suns or someone who may need some additional points.

Tim O'Brien is quality steak knives. From South Australia with some upside. In the case of Jenkins leaving the Crows, he would be a quality pick-up in Adelaide's favour.

I don't think the Crows will be getting a top 10 pick here if he decides to leave, unless they involve the Suns or someone who may need some additional points.
I thought he could be the key to getting the deal done. Adelaide were looking take him before the trade ban.
I like him but I would trade him if it meant we get Crouch.

Many sources are suggesting hell re-sign very soon. He's staying.

Brouch I'm not particularly confident on though at the moment, but he's a gun and teams need to pay up for guns
Does it matter if Jenkins stays?? didn't you have him when youse wanted Obrien last time? What about a straight swap for poppy theres talk on hawks board that he might want to go home to Adelaide

Does it matter if Jenkins stays?? didn't you have him when youse wanted Obrien last time? What about a straight swap for poppy theres talk on hawks board that he might want to go home to Adelaide
I know Poppy has been good this year, but Crouch's ceiling is WAY higher. Reckon we'd prefer to draft someone to be Eddie's crumbing forward protege than trade in Poppy.

I know Poppy has been good this year, but Crouch's ceiling is WAY higher. Reckon we'd prefer to draft someone to be Eddie's crumbing forward protege than trade in Poppy.
I get your reservation, classic buy low sell high by hawthorn in a straight swap.

Personally I wouldn't want hawthorn parting with any fwds it's one of our strengths (and with Roughead future up in the air), especially if it strengthens Adelaides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get your reservation, classic buy low sell high by hawthorn in a straight swap.

Personally I wouldn't want hawthorn parting with any fwds it's one of our strengths (and with Roughead future up in the air), especially if it strengthens Adelaides.

I see where your coming from and ive said this before on another thread, but the overall strengthening of side may require losing a bit from the one area we are strongest (the forward line). If we are able to get crouch with a deal like this ( providing he wants to come to us) it then leaves us with 2 first rounders (this years and next years) to deal with trying to get omeara (again providing he wants to come to us). Our forward line still remains strong but of midfield becomes very strong.
Only thing is we will be strengthening an area in the crows that makes them look unreal.... Betts and poppy would rival us with breaust rioli !!!!!

Crouch is worth a first and a second round pick. And maybe a swap of players for example: hawks through in and O'Brien a first and second round pick for crouch and harry dear. Or something like that.
The better he plays I think the more unlikely he will leave. Adelaide are on fire and are still a relatively young side

Crouch is worth a first and a second round pick. And maybe a swap of players for example: hawks through in and O'Brien a first and second round pick for crouch and harry dear. Or something like that.
The better he plays I think the more unlikely he will leave. Adelaide are on fire and are still a relatively young side
If Brad nominated hawthorn I think Adelaide would take that deal.

Doubt hawks could land Crouch along with T.Mitchell. I hope crouch stays once jenkins decides I think it will be clear with crouch.

Doubt hawks could land Crouch along with T.Mitchell. I hope crouch stays once jenkins decides I think it will be clear with crouch.
I'm not as certain, I think both Syd and Adl will be looking for players not picks to improve their position for the 2017 season. Just picks alone we don't have enough, barely enough for 1.

That aside weather either will nominate Hawks I'm not as sure. I love to speculate about these things but I think both rumours are a smokescreen for someone else.

Fills a big need for us. I believe our first is already committed to Prestia.

Would an early 20's pick(Vickery compo) and Shane Edwards or Brandon Ellis get the deal done?
or
Vickery and one of the above?

Richmonds 1st round pick this year or next year would probably do it, not 2 spuds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back