Traded Brad Hill [traded to Fremantle for pick 23]

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the funniest SH!T that I've ever seen in my life.

Both players are worth a mid first rounder, maybe Hill is worth slightly more than Mitchell.

Crash and bash mids with average skills are a dime a dozen however skillfull/elite outside runners of Hill's caliber are rare and we should be offered a fair and reasonable trade.

By the way, that's not a cheap shot at Mitchell because I'm really hoping that we pick him up after you lose this weekend, but just stating the obvious.
Keep your bloody b.hill . I do not want him , who care he want to play with his bro, sell him to eagles and turn him into jetta.

Hill for Mayne compo. Band 2 or 3. So pick 19 or 22. I'd bet my left nut.

McCarthy for 2017 second rounder. I'd bet my right nut.

Barlow to GC for their 5th pick. Pick 27. No bet, but my best guess. Not taking into account likely picks for Prestia and Omeara. 27 could be their 7th pick!

Ballas to Geelong. Kersten to Freo. Token swap of picks where clubs see fit.

Suban to Tigers. Conca to Freo. Both teams improve their WAFL and VFL sides...slightly.

Silvagni to Brisbane for their 3rd. Pick 38.

Clarke discovers no one actually wants him. Signs one year deal with Freo.

Hogan rumours grow louder prior to trade week. Ultimately nothing happens. Focus shift to Lobb. Ultimately nothing happens. Curve ball interest in Jack Martin presents. Ultimately nothing happens. Wild Fyfe speculation receives more media time then warranted. Ultimately nothing happens.

One Freo player that was likely to get delisted receives a deal. One of DeBoer, Mzungu, Hannath, Pearce type.

Bookmark it.

Hill for Mayne compo. Band 2 or 3. So pick 19 or 22. I'd bet my left nut.

McCarthy for 2017 second rounder. I'd bet my right nut.

Barlow to GC for their 5th pick. Pick 27. No bet, but my best guess. Not taking into account likely picks for Prestia and Omeara. 27 could be their 7th pick!

Ballas to Geelong. Kersten to Freo. Token swap of picks where clubs see fit.

Suban to Tigers. Conca to Freo. Both teams improve their WAFL and VFL sides...slightly.

Silvagni to Brisbane for their 3rd. Pick 38.

Clarke discovers no one actually wants him. Signs one year deal with Freo.

Hogan rumours grow louder prior to trade week. Ultimately nothing happens. Focus shift to Lobb. Ultimately nothing happens. Curve ball interest in Jack Martin presents. Ultimately nothing happens. Wild Fyfe speculation receives more media time then warranted. Ultimately nothing happens.

One Freo player that was likely to get delisted receives a deal. One of DeBoer, Mzungu, Hannath, Pearce type.

Bookmark it.
That pretty much covers it. tick

No Aaron Black though. cross

Keep your bloody b.hill . I do not want him , who care he want to play with his bro, sell him to eagles and turn him into jetta.
Well I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is the Hawks will be getting a very handy pick for Hill which will be very handy while they land a couple of big trades.

The bad news is that B.Hill will be a docker in 2017 unless the Hawks are not happy with the said offer.

Well I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is the Hawks will be getting a very handy pick for Hill which will be very handy while they land a couple of big trades.

The bad news is that B.Hill will be a docker in 2017 unless the Hawks are not happy with the said offer.

What happens if Hill stays? Will that stop Hawthorn bringing players in?

Dont know why maybe hoping weller,tucker, balic and langdon turn good. Dont really like b.hill in purple.

What happens if Hill stays? Will that stop Hawthorn bringing players in?
Not the ones mooted but may stifle any others.

Hawks are in the box seat with Hill being contracted and Freo being pretty keen.

Hill has said he wants to play at Freo and Freo are keen. The Hawks will accommodate him but will only do it if they are happy with the offer.

Fully expect Hill to be a Docker next year and despite what a lot of people have said in this thread he will be a very very very handy player for you guys.

What have you got against a bloke that has elite endurance,elite speed and a very very good kick of the footy, who also likes a goal?

Very good kick? He was average surrounded by elite players covering his deficiencies... will be lost at sea in anything buy a top team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very good kick? He was average surrounded by elite players covering his deficiencies... will be lost at sea in anything buy a top team.

He's our best spot up kick going inside 50 apart from Cyril.

B.hill is average if surround by up and coming players still learning . Definely having Mitchell,hodge and other help him . He will be lost like jetta without the ball.

B.hill is average if surround by up and coming players still learning

Better warn Ross because he is keen on Hill. Quick while there is still time !! Let him know that you have seen his skills in action with a young group and he doesnt cut it. Go you good sir GO !!

Hill is just behind Smith for endurance and better getting the ball inside 50. But ive only watched 98% of his games. Maybe im wrong.

Maybe Clarko is wrong. Maybe Ross is wrong. BT tends to know far more than the coaches.

Better warn Ross because he is keen on Hill. Quick while there is still time !! Let him know that you have seen his skills in action with a young group and he doesnt cut it. Go you good sir GO !!

Hill is just behind Smith for endurance and better getting the ball inside 50. But ive only watched 98% of his games. Maybe im wrong.

Maybe Clarko is wrong. Maybe Ross is wrong. BT tends to know far more than the coaches.
Hhhaha , Ross never wrong , only the price of getting hill is wrong . Happy to give mayne compo whatever afl offer to hawthorn not future pick . Then again gws might want cam mac for mayne compo also.

Last edited:

Hawks are in the box seat with Hill being contracted and Freo being pretty keen.

Hill has said he wants to play at Freo and Freo are keen. The Hawks will accommodate him but will only do it if they are happy with the offer.

Fully expect Hill to be a Docker next year and despite what a lot of people have said in this thread he will be a very very very handy player for you guys.
Very?!:D

What have you got against a bloke that has elite endurance,elite speed and a very very good kick of the footy, who also likes a goal?
Very?!:p

We're the "very"'s on special?:cool:

My observation is that Freo are "as keen" to get Hill as Hawthorn are to offload him. Fremantle have no pressing need to bring him into the side.

Tucker, Langdon, Weller, Langdon and Balic have shown enough this year for us not to worry about midfield depth.

Our Ruck and Forward stocks are a lot more of concern than outside players. B.Hill would be nice but I doubt we are happy to give up a pick under 25 for him.

It wouldn't surprise me to see him stay at Hawthorn. To be honest I am not phased if he comes to Freo. It will be interesting to see how keen our list management team actually is to get him Vs how keen Hawthorn are to offload him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back