Rumour Brendon Bolton on his last chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton worked out Craig and Trigg were rubbish in about a tenth of the time it took the Crows .

Carlton worked out Craig and Trigg were rubbish in about a tenth of the time it took the Crows .

Craig was excellent, and Trigg has his shortcomings but clearly left the club in a far better place than it was upon his arrival.

Try again.

I have very good inside information with a mate who works in AFL circles, telling me that Andrew McKay, Carlton football boss, has put Brendon Bolton on his last chance, due to disrespecting staff. Of course as a fan I would want Bolton to stay, but very interesting news.
Disrespecting staff?

He makes every player shake the bus driver's hand and introduce themselves to him every time they hop on
Introduced a program where all staff are appreciated and are even asked to join in training, use the gym and pools etc.
Makes an effort to knowing every staff member and their backgrounds, from the highest level member to the cleaners.

Sacking Trigg and assuming they'd get Lethlean is classic Carlton.

The guy makes all the right moves, starts a proper rebuild, goes through the due diligence to get the right coach and then gone.

It's like they saw the Richmond stability and success and went nah fck it, we're Carlton.

Love the arrogance. Screw Lethlean, bring back Elliot and get this party started.

Sacking Trigg and assuming they'd get Lethlean is classic Carlton.

The guy makes all the right moves, starts a proper rebuild, goes through the due diligence to get the right coach and then gone.

It's like they saw the Richmond stability and success and went nah fck it, we're Carlton.

Love the arrogance. Screw Lethlean, bring back Elliot and get this party started.

a LOT more to it... the Trigg stuff will come out in the wash soon enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emotional nourishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back