Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Macron Bars are pretty schmick IMO. They look a lot cleaner with the MG logo above the top bar instead of on it like it was last year.
Yeh they're great, also less cluttered without the PA logo

Look at Ollie in this pic. The boy from Echuca who’s mum desperately didn’t want him to go interstate, who knew nothing, absolutely nothing about the history of Port Adelaide, proud as punch to be donning that jumper!

Not Port related but listening to radio today for North vs Collingwood and they read out a Collingwood fan's text, suggesting they should return the white with black stripes all the time, it never caused a clash, and now since they inversed it it they have half a dozen clashes.

I was stunned to hear a Collingwood person acknowledge they changed their guernsey!

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Clearly he was mistaken.
Eddie will set him straight - or have him summarily executed.

Love how triggered a bunch of clowns that hate the club are over our guernsey..

Makes it even sweeter...

I saw one comment and stopped looking further. This 🤡 said that magenta is our heritage in the SANFL, the bars belong to the Magpies.

Now what kind of mind thinks this is even remotely logical?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Macron Bars are pretty schmick IMO. They look a lot cleaner with the MG logo above the top bar instead of on it like it was last year.
They took the logo out for that. Weird, but I liked it.

The AFL basically own the logo l. so if we used it they might have tried to fine us...

They still might. 😎
They will fine us for using the AFL logo.

1620528778570.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back