Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as neither of those games is against Collingwood, I don't think anyone has a problem with this.

I agree, your club were in this competition first and deserve the right to set the preference for games between our two teams.
Respect must be mutual.

My preference is for our home showdown and for ANZAC day, neither of which will ever be against your side.

I'd rather the 2nd time be during a home ANZAC round game instead of an away showdown.
ANZAC just makes sense. The build up with images of Bob Quinn and other players that served wartime would be perfect.

The thin side of the wedge is in. Now we slowly, but surely, force open that door.

(assuming we didn't do anything stupid like sign an agreement stating we wouldn't make further requests)
Thats a massive assumption.

The other thing to wait for is whether it is every year or this year.

Great result though. Can't wait to see it in action and hear the Crows fans whine.

PTSD dog could be in full force for some of those "lifelong" Crows fans as the remember past SANFL thrashings if the Showdowns go as predicted this year.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am going to assume it's happening but we need to wait for signoffs and press releases.

I couldn't deal with having to think otherwise.
Wouldn't surprise me and it wouldn't surprise me if this is Dwayne attempt to scupper it.

I agree, your club were in this competition first and deserve the right to set the preference for games between our two teams.
Respect must be mutual.

My preference is for our home showdown and for ANZAC day, neither of which will ever be against your side.
Eh, I disagree. We don't make GWS and Gold Coast wear their clash jumper in home games against Sydney just because the Swans were there first.

All in all, this is a good start, would love to see it on ANZAC Round too though.

Wouldn't surprise me and it wouldn't surprise me if this is Dwayne attempt to scupper it.

If there is literally zero reaction to what he has said, would it kind of prove our point that it should just be approved and everyone moves on?

His idiocy could work to our advantage.

What the hell is his problem? He of all people should be a media champion for it!
Possible reason:
The club saying no to his sons band about playing a song at a home game in 2015ish (and subsequently crows saying yes) really made Russell double down on hating us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back