Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather wear it in home showdowns and then have the choice to wear it in another home game which would be a Friday night game most likely.
ANZAC day.

It is also the one game we will never play Collingwood so its perfect

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

ANZAC day.

It is also the one game we will never play Collingwood so its perfect

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
That new doco about Bob Quinn, The Rover of Tobruk, arguably Australia's most decorated soldier footballer, might help that argument a bit especially if it gets a decent screening in cinemas in Melbourne.

That new doco about Bob Quinn, The Rover of Tobruk, arguably Australia's most decorated soldier footballer, might help that argument a bit especially if it gets a decent screening in cinemas in Melbourne.

It has always been the lowest hanging fruit and the best argument to make. Especially if it is about "replacing" the heritage round agreement.

Dwayne Russel on SEN:

PAFC have won the right to wear the Prison Bars twice a year.
Twice a year showdowns or twice a year at our discretion?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reality is that if Port want to wear it for every home game you will need to incorporate teal (or another third colour) into the design.
There's teal on the logo which is on the guernsey. Now * off.

Dwayne Russel on SEN:

PAFC have won the right to wear the Prison Bars twice a year.
I'd rather the 2nd time be during a home ANZAC round game instead of an away showdown.

I'd rather the 2nd time be during a home ANZAC round game instead of an away showdown.
It's probably just wishful thinking but I hope the AFL said "well you can't wear it in an away games so instead we'll let you pick another home game to wear it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back