Oppo Camp Brodie Grundy (Traded to Melbourne 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradman playing a straight bat.

C3E5C37A-2B11-4256-A595-2BB915CEF3E1.jpeg

Sucks we're probably gonna lose him. Should really be looking into this draft for a ruckman to develop over next season.
Lynch is tracking nicely so if he slots in and you get a star for Grundy we may end up ahead of the game, who knows?

He’s a Negative Nellie.
Hey, I'm just being real, and realistically their's a solid chance he's gonna leave. I want him to stay, but just wanna make sure we're prepared if he leaves.

Hey, I'm just being real, and realistically their's a solid chance he's gonna leave. I want him to stay, but just wanna make sure we're prepared if he leaves.

Then club should ask him at years End IF he is In or Out and IF he is Out we should looked at Trading him at years end

Want to put some money on it?

Yes, you are being real from your perspective. Fair enough.

From another perspective, just as real, there is minimal chance he’ll leave. This is also fair enough.

Yes, you are being real from your perspective. Fair enough.

From another perspective, just as real, there is minimal chance he’ll leave. This is also fair enough.

Agree it's fair enough for BoxMatrix to not to get too excited about Grundy in the Small Chance he Leaves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he says that he wants to go, trade him to Adelaide this year.
We get Carlton’s first round pick that goes to Adelaide.

If he says that he wants to go, trade him to Adelaide this year.
We get Carlton’s first round pick that goes to Adelaide.

Agree. I be asking him before Trade Period IF he is In or Not

As much as I'd love to keep brodie surely we don't put all our eggs in one basket?. If he is going to be money motivated and cause 2-3 of our other guns out the door I dont really think that's good list management at all. And has Dave has stated earlier see where he's at end of season, we deserve full value for him and hopefully we get it if he does leave.

As much as I'd love to keep brodie surely we don't put all our eggs in one basket?. If he is going to be money motivated and cause 2-3 of our other guns out the door I dont really think that's good list management at all. And has Dave has stated earlier see where he's at end of season, we deserve full value for him and hopefully we get it if he does leave.

Very Well Said Thedivided

He has not Listened to Paul Chapman

Let's be honest if JDG can knock back 1.2mil and sign for unders Grundy shouldn't be so selfish, I understand making the most of your time in the game but Collingwood have opportunities outside of football and I'd be putting that too him very hard.

Let's be honest if JDG can knock back 1.2mil and sign for unders Grundy shouldn't be so selfish, I understand making the most of your time in the game but Collingwood have opportunities outside of football and I'd be putting that too him very hard.

Agree. I thought he be able to make Big Money with the Collingwood Connection after he Retires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back