Oppo Camp Brodie Grundy (Traded to Melbourne 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Lloyd said he heard a rumour that Grundy would miss out on the All Australian team. To be fair he said he would be angry if that happens. Imagine how we would feel if that happens!
I would never pay attention to it again, would be a clear bias against us with Pendles missing every year and Howe last season.

Highest SC average and total score. Thanks Brodes! Goldstein's '15 average was 128.8 for 21 games. This boy is a gun and so young. It's a pleasure to watch. May he play 22 games a year (+ finals) for the next 20!

View attachment 549976

Hand him the Copeland in 2018 and the Captaincy in 2019 this guy is the leader of men.

I have some serious man love for Brody. :hearteyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously though. I think he's been the best player in the league this season. I don't even think it's been close to second.

Monster.
He's gone to an extraordinary level of late. Improving all year and his game is so well-rounded. The deft taps to moving players is starting to show, contested marks, and some of his kicks and hand passes recently are those of a midfielder.

That pass to Stephenson from the centre was sublime. Kicked it beautifully to where he would be before he started leading. Awesome season.

According to AFL stats on Grundy

458 possessions
121 clearances
278 contested (team high)
847 hit outs
29 contested marks
116 tackles
56 inside 50's
57 1%ers

Christ on a crutch!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

What a monster we have on our hands . . .

GRUNDOG :D:D:D:D

Clearances are team high as well.

He's our best inside mid.

The bloke is not normal.

Clearances are team high as well.

He's our best inside mid.

The bloke is not normal.
Good catch Boris (edited) - he's definitely not normal, not a show pony at all but has obviously worked long and hard in improving every aspect of his game. And the way his tap work is starting to become a true weapon just lately he obviously is intent on continuing to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back