Oppo Camp Brodie Grundy (Traded to Melbourne 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is his first year as numero uno ruckman at the club. Play to see what his worth is, don't see much malice. And he just loves the melting pot that is Melbourne. I doubt he would go somewhere else, money wouldn't be an issue. Perhaps SA but that lure has to be pretty big.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

It is his first year as numero uno ruckman at the club. Play to see what his worth is, don't see much malice. And he just loves the melting pot that is Melbourne. I doubt he would go somewhere else, money wouldn't be an issue. Perhaps SA but that lure has to be pretty big.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Who was the number one ruckman the previous two years then? :huh:

Grundy is studying in Melbourne. Already has bought a place in Melbourne. He will stay and we should pay him accordingly. The only way he leaves and Adelaide club, which could only be PA offer a Dayne Beams type contract.

Grundy is studying in Melbourne. Already has bought a place in Melbourne. He will stay and we should pay him accordingly. The only way he leaves and Adelaide club, which could only be PA offer a Dayne Beams type contract.

So Adelaide doesn't have Universities or Houses?.......phew.....lucky.......I was getting worried for a second!

You still make me laugh MB.......never change! :thumbsu:

So Adelaide doesn't have Universities or Houses?.......phew.....lucky.......I was getting worried for a second!

haha you're an idiot. My bro studied in Adelaide and finished up with a PHD in Melbs.
Where did I say Adelaide doesn't have universities? What I meant by that was he's building and has his life here in Melbourne.

haha you're an idiot. My bro studied in Adelaide and finished up with a PHD in Melbs.
Where did I say Adelaide doesn't have universities? What I meant by that was he's building and has his life here in Melbourne.

Got you now mate.........sorry it must be my limited brain cells :thumbsu:

If he isn't happy he leaves..........simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was sick at the start of 2016.

Not really mike123........Witts was the in form ruckman at the time.

It doesn't matter anyway as Grundy will be held in the same esteem as Monky at the end of his contract...........for the Pies.

It is still Adelaide....

That takes mega dollars just to make an interest in visiting

ps the water is not as good as Melbourne

Got you now mate.........sorry it must be my limited brain cells :thumbsu:

If he isn't happy he leaves..........simple.

It is simple but it isn't at the same time. There are many factors to consider hence this thread being topical.

I once bought apple juice which turned out to be some grapefruit shite. It was all due to the labelling not my fault!

It is still Adelaide....

That takes mega dollars just to make an interest in visiting

ps the water is not as good as Melbourne

Too many churches also Saintly.

It is simple but it isn't at the same time. There are many factors to consider hence this thread being topical.

It won't be for money I guarantee you on that one.............hence it is simple!

Grundy might be waiting for Bucks to be re-signed before he commits.

Maybe he is starting a petition?

Only at Collingwood!

Grundy is a man of principle so I wouldn't be surprised.

The animals don't run the zoo jmac..........we already tried that in 2011 and see where it got us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back