VFL ***CANCELLED*** 2021 VFL R14 v Carlton (Sun 18-Jul 11.05am @ Princes Park) [kayo freebies]

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL - R14 | Carlton vs COLLINGWOOD

DATE:
Sunday 18th July, 2021
GATES OPEN: TBC
FIRST BOUNCE: 11.05 am
WHERE: Princes Park
TICKETS:
No sales at the gate.
Discount code to be confirmed - https://vflround14-carltonvscollingwood.intix.com/

DOUBLE HEADER:
AFL R18 Collingwood vs Carlton 3.20pm at MCG

APPROX. TIME BETWEEN AFL/VFL MATCHES:
About 1 hour 15 minutes

TV, LIVE STREAM or RADIO:
Kayo Freebies

MATCH CENTRE (INCLUDES ANALYSIS OF TEAM & PLAYER STATS):

1626315451770.png

SCORES:
twitter (CollingwoodVFL, #GoPies or #vflmagpies)
VFL app (iphone, android)

TEAMS:
COLLINGWOOD

CLUB INFO:

For the 30th year of their partnership with AFL Victoria, the TAC will be spreading their message of eliminating deaths and serious injuries on the roads to over 400,000 Victorians involved in local sporting clubs, along with their onlooking communities.

Throughout the history of the AFL, black armbands have been worn to honour a death in the community. For TAC and AFL Victoria Band Together Round, club captains, players, and their entire communities will be wearing a blue armband, one that represents their commitment to road safety.

OTHER INFO:

Last edited:
I got tickets a few days ago. Hopefully we can still go haha.
Hopefully. Netball sales paused, but that’s indoor.

Do you know this week’s member half price discount code or did you just buy a normal ticket?

Thread title says Punt Road, not Ikon. But whatever, I don’t think the fans will be there. Maybe not even the players.☹
Thanks, copy/paste and forgot to change that. I’ll fix it.

I’m excited at how our VFL side is playing currently, so I’ll be pissed if we get bloody locked out or at least can't watch on tele.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No VFL this week....So many missed games already, and now another postponement. At this rate, the VFL season will still be going on, during the 1st Ashes test!!
Wait - did I miss something? I got an email from the club this arvo saying no crowds at VFL matches, but that suggested the VFL matches are going ahead. Your post suggests that the VFL match against Carlton is off.

Wait - did I miss something? I got an email from the club this arvo saying no crowds at VFL matches, but that suggested the VFL matches are going ahead. Your post suggests that the VFL match against Carlton is off.
Sadly cancelled for all teams :mad::(:mad:

They may have to go back to the old match ratio method to sort out the ladder for the finals. Shame as this has been a good year for us in the VFL compared to other years.
Hopefully we can see more games. While we have currently have lower placed sides on the run home I just want to see some footy.

As it currently stands (top 5 doesn't change)

6. Frankston
7. Collingwood
8. GWS
9. Williamstown

With match ratio

6. Collingwood
7. Williamstown
8. Frankston
9. GWS

The loss against the 19th placed swans when we had no backline hurts. Another win and we'd climb to 4th under match ratio.

Last edited:
I’m dying to see Ash Johnson.

Poor guy practicality hasn't played any footy for 6 weeks now. Would like to have seen a loan system in place, and Ash could have gone back and played for Sturt this week, and however long the postponement of the VFL continues, so we can get some footy into him...

Poor guy practicality hasn't played any footy for 6 weeks now. Would like to have seen a loan system in place, and Ash could have gone back and played for Sturt this week, and however long the postponement of the VFL continues, so we can get some footy into him...

I feel for Ash. And us. At least he played half a real season in SA, before we drafted him, and the Pies injury curse caught up with him.☹️

Would not be allowed into SA

Just looking for some silver lining from the VFL being cancelled this weekend. There would have been a 5 day break for both the VFL team and the AFL team for the trip to Adelaide on Friday.

Now with no VFL, it might give more of a chance for us to bring in fresh players like Sier and Ginnivan if there are some sore AFL playeers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back