Prediction Changes for the Dogs - Reid, Daicos & Greenwood in for Wells, Fasolo & Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez i hope geoff walsh is a better football operations manager than he is a presenter. Every week hes awkward. Not sure how someone that dopey could be a good influence on the club
He went alright in 2010

Geez i hope geoff walsh is a better football operations manager than he is a presenter. Every week hes awkward. Not sure how someone that dopey could be a good influence on the club
I like his dry humour.

His job is not about presenting injury reports, his job is to lay down the law.

I bet if he asked you to explain why you think he’s dopey, you’d soon know about it.

I’d love to see Sier play. Could he come in for Varcoe with Treloar roaming the forward line?
Sier would come in for Adams if anybody, I think, not that I am advocating Adams gets dropped. I would rather see him lock in a spot.
He is not going to replace any of Treloar, Pendooblebury, Thomas or De Goey
He is a midfielder.
Varcoe is a required player in our best 22.....
That said I am looking forward to seeing if Sier can tear a midfield to pieces in the big time.

Really wanting to see the "Bull and the Bear" tear some new arsholes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sier would come in for Adams if anybody, I think.
He is not going to replace any of Treloar, Pendooblebury, Thomas or De Goey
He is a midfielder.
Varcoe is a required player in our best 22.....
So is Adams.

It’s only taken 9 rounds for the new car smell to wear off Murray.

Agreed, developing player and is what 20 years old? Just needs to get some game time, been solid early dropped off since the richmond game but so has the team as a whole. Tipping he'll have a break out year next year or the one after.

Agreed, developing player and is what 20 years old? Just needs to get some game time, been solid early dropped off since the richmond game but so has the team as a whole. Tipping he'll have a break out year next year or the one after.

Teams have been dropping off him to block any space he has to run into. It has freed up Crisp’s run off halfback and will help Maynard upon his return as well. There will be games where we can really break it open and others where he is quiet until he develops and crafts that plan B.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back