Preview Changes: R21 vs Gold Coast, Saturday August 5th, 1.40pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched the GC vs Lions game and have to admit it won't be an easy win this week.

Their midfield crushed the Lions and that gave their fowards silver service. If our mids don't perform our back six will get smashed.

The also tagged Neale out of the game. Might try the same with Dawson/Laird.

Yeah I suppose it's on the coach to keep selecting the spud. He seems to be fine with gut runners with s**t skills.
Averaging 2 goals and 82% efficiency and 7.5 score involvements last 2 weeks as permanent forward against 2x top 4 sides

Last edited by a moderator:
1 thought, do we even replace Butts with another KPD? Or do we add another runner?

Worrell could take King, Keane to Casboult, then Nank or Hinge to Luko.

Just make sure we drop ROB or Thilthorpe back into the hole so King doesn't get an unobstructed fly at the high ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 thought, do we even replace Butts with another KPD? Or do we add another runner?

Worrell could take King, Keane to Casboult, then Nank or Hinge to Luko.

Just make sure we drop ROB or Thilthorpe back into the hole so King doesn't get an unobstructed fly at the high ball
Perfect chance to see where Borlaise is at for next year

I only watched him on TV. He put in a lot of effort, but I thought he was one of our weaker links when the pressure was on.
In particular, he loses composure when tackled and his disposal is poor. I could have almost excused that, but for the miss of the open goal in the last. We have to have players who laughingly nail those opportunities when they arise. Did he actually run straight at the goal like he should have?
I agree - I think we should persevere, but he wasn't great this week.

Rachelle back in, he’s had a freshen up for a fortnight - probably why we didn’t challenge the two games.

sloane, Murph, Keays out but won’t happen

Butts out injured, Borlase in

Do people think Sloane will remain outside the 22?

Did Nicks get asked about it in his press conference?
Hopefully Nicks is starting to get the message. Him being moved to Sub this week is a good starting point. I am ok for him to be sub again but shouldn't be in the starting 22, especially if Crouch is playing again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back