Preview Changes v Carlton [Good Friday Superclash]

Remove this Banner Ad

Im not surprised by no change. I think I may have called that earlier in the week.

I dont really have a problem with it, I mean, we witnessed one of the best halves of footy ive seen for a while with that team, time to put 3/4 in and hopefully up by enough to steal the game.

Roos by 2 points. Come on Kangas

Going for 1st pick in the Draft Again with non selection of Sellers and others.
I be there hopefully other North die hard supporters will be there too but I dare say other Token Gesture Bottom Feeders Back slappers won’t be just like last week who rather go to a stupid car race instead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going for 1st pick in the Draft Again with non selection of Sellers and others.
I be there hopefully other North die hard supporters will be there too but I dare say other Token Gesture Bottom Feeders Back slappers won’t be just like last week who rather go to a stupid car race instead

The vast majority of everyone would have had this down as a loss from a long way out.

By all means hyperbole harder though.

Very Jurgen Klopp kind of coaching move by Clarkson. I thought we had enough evidence to make some changes but he's going to stick loyal, particularly with Tucker/Stephens who were disappointing. I kind of get it, hopefully he is right and they reward him.

Those having the unpleasant experience of seeing endless curnow frees last yr might remember
11 different players yes half the team
Zurhaar and wait Sleevo kicked 3
Chom no kicks
Larks no goals
And cunners subbed off
Onward we march

All I want is for him to play in the middle

And rotate off the bench

Maybe a small stint forward
Tend to agree, I have no issues with WiPhi at CBAs and running up and down the corridor, attending stoppages.

If he gets first possession, then the downhill of GW and LDU from CBAs is momentum, and WiPhis work at stoppages is good, as is his kicks inside 50.

Whilst Lazz is better at open field, is there any reason we cannot bring in Ford from the sub and WiPhi in the team for the likes of dropping one of Tucker/Stephens and making one the sub?

Fair enough I guess he is really going to back them in. CCJ makes sense against a taller backline (Weitering, Young, Marchbank) where Sellers is maybe a little undersized. Would love to see him have a great game. Or a good game. Or a passable game.

If everyone can start posting their negative comments here about there being no change so I can come back after work and you’ve all finished and we can move on

That would be appreciated
It was a good game plan, but the teams just regressed into old habits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back