Preview Changes v Carlton [Good Friday Superclash]

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Grogg. I can log into ticket master and bring up my ticket but don't seem to have a save to phone option.
They have my phone number, I assumed that they would send it to my phone. Not really very Tech savvy :)

They will be in our areas as our so called 41K members won’t turn up as there an Easter egg hunt got to go to church the Grand Prix oh that’s last week excuse.
They say the NMFC has the Shinboner spirit may we should be called the NMFC supporters excuse spirit
I think you forgot to include kids' sports, finishing too early/too late for country members, school night, school holidays, Sunday roast, visiting mum, and clashing with the 6 o'clock news. Basically, there isn't a single time slot that North supporters don't whinge about.

Log into your Ticketmaster account in their app (or the NMFC app) and then find your ticket and click this button (will depend what type of phone you have which one you see):

View attachment 1942233
Thanks GF. when I try to log into Ticketmaster on my phone I get an "unstable network connection, try again later". Been trying for an hour. Will keep doing so tonight and early tomorrow. If no luck I'll head in early with print outs and go to the North tent.

NORTH MELBOURNE v CARLTON

Friday March 29, 4:20pm at Marvel Stadium

How to watch on Fox Footy: From 3:30pm on Channel 504 with host Garry Lyon plus Jonathan Brown, Nathan Buckley, Jordan Lewis and Brad Johnson, with Jon Ralph in the newsroom

Kangaroos’ burning question: Do the Kangaroos beat the Blues if they put in a four-quarter effort?

In a first half last weekend that filled the Kangaroos with plenty of hope, Alistair Clarkson’s ‘Northball’ style seemingly has the potential to break teams wide open at the flick of a switch. While we know their flair didn’t stay for the full match, the likes of Colby McKercher, Harry Sheezel, Tom Powell, Bailey Scott and Luke Davies-Uniacke were firing on all cylinders to a point where Fremantle looked in disarray. Fox Footy’s own Garry Lyon spoke highly of the style of football Clarkson has implemented on the young group.

“From the game styles on the weekend, North were playing the modern sort of footy that stacks up,” Lyon said on On the Couch.

“We saw a Clarkson team come out and play a (stack) of this young talent, play the exciting modern-day brand.”

Their Good Friday matchup against the Blues last year showed promise also, with inaccurate goalkicking (11.18) in a 23-point loss costing them a shot at an upset after leading at half time. While it remains to be seen who the Kangaroos will beat when they play a full four quarters of their best football, the men from Arden St will be optimistic that they can catch out a solid Carlton outfit fresh off their bye.

Blues’ burning question: Can the Blues keep the young Kangaroos at bay in the first half?

After a sluggish start to both their Opening Round and Round 1 win over Brisbane and Richmond respectively, the Blues now face the challenge of holding off an energetic, young Kangaroos list from the first bounce on Friday. Having conceded an average of six goals in their opening quarters this season, it is essential the Blues nullify ‘Northball’ in a way they haven’t yet been able to do yet early in games.

It’s especially important when you consider last year’s Good Friday game, where the then-unbeaten Blues actually trailed at halftime, before surging in the third term on route to a closer-than-expected win.

Matchups on young guns Harry Sheezel and Colby McKercher will be sure to draw attention, with the option of deploying a defensive forward on the distributors across half-back not out of the question for Michael Voss. With Carlton’s last six wins all being by six points or less, the Good Friday clash is shaping up as a positive opportunity to break that streak – only if they can keep the Kangas at bay.
Absolutely luv that Northball is a thing in the media…….hoping, but pretty confident, we can live up to it in years to come.

Thanks GF. when I try to log into Ticketmaster on my phone I get an "unstable network connection, try again later". Been trying for an hour. Will keep doing so tonight and early tomorrow. If no luck I'll head in early with print outs and go to the North tent.

Get them to send you out a card so you can scan in in the second half of the season without your phone

No player changes. Can changes be made to the coaching staff instead this week? Their first half was awesome with whatever moves and strategy they had in place!!! Pretty average coaching in the 2nd half. (Eg, not moving Zurhaar into the middle till Q4, role for Stephens??, selecting CCJ etc ) and maybe we drop one of them to the VFL program for a few weeks to also lift their game.

Just want to see a 4 QTR effort this week with Stephens and Stephenson playing the game of their lives.
Good idea with the coaching change - David noble might be available

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going for 1st pick in the Draft Again with non selection of Sellers and others.
I be there hopefully other North die hard supporters will be there too but I dare say other Token Gesture Bottom Feeders Back slappers won’t be just like last week who rather go to a stupid car race instead
You are a deadset moron.

Last edited:
CCJ better step up this week as he was deplorable last game. Offers nothing up forward or in the ruck, don’t see him getting any better. In Clarko we trust👍

It's not the game plan mate, it's having 4 or 5 blokes hopelessly out of form, devoid of any form or just plain simple not up to it. I can see the game plan but we are carrying player who are perennial squibs or VFL grade players.

Stephens
Stephenson
Tucker
Corr
Lazz

They are not first time offenders, I don't know what the f*** backing them in every week brings. Would have liked 2 or 3 changes to bring in fresh looks.

A game plan well coached shouldn't rely on the same 22 or it's doomed to fail.

I referred to the commitment the team has shown to the game plan.

The coaches are working on something with the players, they have are all in on it together.

We have to trust the coaches not people of Bigfooty who know nothing about the situation in real terms.

We don’t know what instructions these guys have been given or commitments these guys have made to each other.

It’s round 3

Pretty piss poor to not reward Sellers after his last two weeks of footy. Especially when you have players performing terribly at senior level.
Look at mihocek again tonight, hasn’t got hugely involved but has hit the scoreboard when required and takes opportunities.

That’s what sellers is, get him in and it’s 2-3 extra goals a game comparative to CCJ

he gives blokes a decent opportunity. That obviously includes opportunities to correct issues and learn from mistakes.

From a data point of view Clarko will be able to make an informed decision at the end of the year if players get continuity whether that’s at VFL or AFL level. Chopping and changing creates too many variables to get a read on performance.

Am I remembering right that last year we had a tough run to begin with and Clarko didn’t change the team much until after the big run of tough games?

I referred to the commitment the team has shown to the game plan.

The coaches are working on something with the players, they have are all in on it together.

We have to trust the coaches not people of Bigfooty who know nothing about the situation in real terms.

We don’t know what instructions these guys have been given or commitments these guys have made to each other.

It’s round 3

What??? Everyone knows that Bigfooty posters know far more than any coach at any team anywhere in any competition. How dare you say that The Y Factor?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back