- Rather Play Collingwood at Optus, than any of the others (Melbourne/Saints/GWS/Bulldogs) .Your list is spot on imo. From first preference to last. Assuming we finish 5th.
4. GWS: they have done quarantine here already and are a finals hardened team. Tough game.
5. Collingwood: they know what to expect with quarantine and will have pretty much a full squad. This will be the toughest of the lot.
- Melbourne will beat us at Optus. They have something to prove.
- GWS will be the easiest at Optus. They’re almost always weak when fresh off the road.
Ranking difficulty (hardest to easiest) (at Optus) IMO.