Opinion Changes vs. Geelong (The Battle For 2nd)

Remove this Banner Ad

YelloMit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Huge, huge game for us, and Geelong will be coming off a hard loss, so they'll want to prove themselves.

My opinion:

INS: Pavlich, Mundy
OUTS: Taberner/Hannath, Crozier/Barlow (if injured)

Thoughts?

Just to let you all know I will be writing this weeks preview and hopefully posting it tomorrow night. Great work by the others last few weeks.

The bar has been set so high that if it was a roller coaster - Boomer Harvey would not be able to ride it.

Huge, huge game for us, and Geelong will be coming off a hard loss, so they'll want to prove themselves.

My opinion:

Thoughts?

Channelling PB: Hate this thread.

Back to reality, hoping Barlow is ok, but really, want to see Michie come in. s**t, even if Barlow is ok, bring frickin Michie in for Subes. Thought he was bloody average today.

Tabs for The Pav.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channelling PB: Hate this thread.

Back to reality, hoping Barlow is ok, but really, want to see Michie come in. s**t, even if Barlow is ok, bring frickin Michie in for Subes. Thought he was bloody average today.

Tabs for The Pav.

Nah Subes is good enough to keep his spot. :)

Michie isn't playing well enough he's only averaging 30 possies a game in a losing side. Jokes. Just goes to show it is hard to get a gig in a very strong team. ;)

Out Tab for Pav
Crozier for Mundy

If Barlow is injured I hope Viv gets a gig even as a sub.

My opinion:

Thoughts?

Anyone think that Ibbo should be dropped this week should be banned from big footy for a month... During the finals.

He's just tweeted, for me fingers crossed is not a comment you say when your feeling ok. doesn't look good IMO

“@mbarlow21: Appreciate the tweets! Will know more tomorrow. A bit sore and sorry but fingers crossed for positive results. Glass is always half full ”

Gday all. Heading over to London for a holiday and am wondering about any pubs (preferably aussie related) that would be showing the game? Have worked out it would be a 10:40am start just not sure on what area would be playing it let alone open at that early of a time.

FYI, this is SJ's bump on hanley at the moment of contact. he catches him flush on the head with his shoulder. it looked like a mistimed bump but due to his record he'll get a couple of weeks for it, i reckon:
GTSFzS9.png

Out: Pearce

Not sure what game you were watching today. C.Pearce was awesome tagging Wells completely out of the game. Suban was really good as well. Kicked two and helped set up two others. Barlow's tweet doesnt fill me with confidence. Mundy for Barlow, pav for tab's and perhaps michie for crozier as a sub is my tip.

Not sure what game you were watching today. C.Pearce was awesome tagging Wells completely out of the game. Suban was really good as well. Kicked two and helped set up two others. Barlow's tweet doesnt fill me with confidence. Mundy for Barlow, pav for tab's and perhaps michie for crozier as a sub is my tip.

If you check the changes thread every week, you'll notice that it's an obligatory joke. I think it's an inside joke between some posters.

No better thread than this for me to check out from BF.

Good luck guys and gals.

Won't be back.

Let the muppets rule.

And seppo, * me, has a bigger attention whore ever been born?

Join me Bushie - I'm waiting the muppets out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back