Opinion Changes vs. Geelong (The Battle For 2nd)

Remove this Banner Ad

No better thread than this for me to check out from BF.

Good luck guys and gals.

Won't be back.

Let the muppets rule.

And seppo, * me, has a bigger attention whore ever been born?

I always wondered why people have to 'announce' that they are leaving? You could have just not posted.

Also, who is the attention whore you're referring to?

Good luck guys and gals.

Won't be back.

Let the muppets rule.

And seppo, * me, has a bigger attention whore ever been born?

I had to ask you this Whiteoak...

Considering your a wise and honest person, Can Freo get a win in Geelongistan?

Gday all. Heading over to London for a holiday and am wondering about any pubs (preferably aussie related) that would be showing the game? Have worked out it would be a 10:40am start just not sure on what area would be playing it let alone open at that early of a time.

hey mate, thing with afl in the uk is that they're all broadcast through ESPN and they only get 3 games a week or something so its a bit of a raffle to which ones they get- i think you can find out before hand though if you do some research. The walkabouts over here generally show the espk games i think so theres always an option there. But you might be hard pressed to see a freo game over here. I've got an international subscription to the footy so i get my fix through that.

Hopefully Mundy, Barlow, Hill and Pav able to play. Which would mean something like:

In: Mundy, Pav
Out: Taberner, Crozier

Next in line would be Crozier and Sutcliff. Not sure it is a good idea to use a first gamer like Michie against Geelong wanting to redeem themselves...

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it wasn't Crowley who got him, I think it was Duffield off memory. Still might get a look at though. Could be thinking of different incident all together though.

I know the incident you're talking about and there was absolutely nothing in it. It was duffield and Harvey milked everything he possibly could out of it.

The mrp and tribunal have made some shocking decisions in the past, but I would be truly staggered if that incident got viewed

Hey guys, I see a few of you are listing Pavlich as an in this week. Has he played any reserves football, or wouldn't you be bringing him back that way after missing a long while?

Feel free to give him another week off... Don't want those memories of the 2012 elimination final to come back :(

Hey guys, I see a few of you are listing Pavlich as an in this week. Has he played any reserves football, or wouldn't you be bringing him back that way after missing a long while?

Feel free to give him another week off... Don't want those memories of the 2012 elimination final to come back :(

He has been in full training for two weeks now, has had no match practice, I'd be surprised if he played for freo this week.

Good luck guys and gals.

Won't be back.

Let the muppets rule.

And seppo, f**k me, has a bigger attention whore ever been born?
What's going on dude!
Who's attention whoring?

BTW don't try and avoid the swear filter, let it do its work. Anyone seen to continually do this will receive infractions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I realised right after I posted I was writing about myself.

Anyway, vale whiteoak.

IN: Pavlich, Mundy
Out: Taberner, Crozier (Barlow if he is injured)

Tabs still very raw, but now knows what is required at this level, not the best conditions for forwards.
Can see him having a huge pre-season for next year, has the frame to add some muscle.
Ins: depends on injuries and suspension, would like to see Mello get a game this year. You need players to
stand up and keep their feet. Bring in the bigger bodies, Sloithe, Mitchie, Mello, Pav.
We would Monster Geelong with these guys, love to smash them at their home ground.
Rest: Barlow, Mundy, Crozier( dont want injured, fantastic player) Tabs, his time will come.

Good luck guys and gals.

Won't be back.

Let the muppets rule.

And seppo, f**k me, has a bigger attention whore ever been born?
WANTED
New Big Footy member for Fremantle Board

Due to a recent retirement from our board due to PTBFSD, a place has opened up for a new member having the required attributes:

• a good knowledge of AFL and the Fremantle Football Club and it's history.
  • an excellent knowledge of the current Fremantle playing list and potential future listings
  • a dedicated member of the Fremantle BF team of posters
  • needs to contribute at least every third post on some many threads
  • needs to be able to maintain arguments concommitantly with at least 14 other Fremantle BF posters at any one time and maintain a high level of rage
  • unable to admit when a wrong statement has been made and prepared to even attack made up avatars when useful arguments run out
  • Must have last word in every argument
  • can move to personal attacks when can't sway other posters to their way of thinking
  • an ego that sits somewhere between "very healthy" and "sociopath"
  • able to attack the head of our Vic cheersquad after all the effort put in week after week
  • doesn't appreciate Moo's sense of humour
Please send all applications to my porcelin mailbox preferably in really soft three ply paper and I'll pass an eye over them. Please assume that any lack of return response means that either my mailbox is full and I will get to your application soon, or the position has been filled by the retiree who already misses us deeply.

Crozier won't go out, he played very well when he came on.
He'll at least be the sub!
Pav will be ready no doubt. Every time we've bought a player in, they've been ready (Zac Clarke was the latest)

In : Pavlich, Mundy
Out : Taberner, Barlow (inj)

WANTED

Due to a recent retirement from our board due to PTBFSD, a place has opened up for a new member having the required attributes:

• an excellent knowledge of the current Fremantle playing list and potential future listings
  • needs to be able to maintain arguments concommitantly with at least 14 other Fremantle BF posters at any one time and maintain a high level of rage
  • unable to admit when a wrong statement has been made and prepared to even attack made up avatars when useful arguments run out
  • can move to personal attacks when can't sway other posters to their way of thinking
  • able to attack the head of our Vic cheersquad after all the effort put in week after week
Please send all applications to my porcelin mailbox preferably in really soft three ply paper and I'll pass an eye over them. Please assume that any lack of return response means that either my mailbox is full and I will get to your application soon, or the position has been filled by the retiree who already misses us deeply.
I'll send you my CV.

hey mate, thing with afl in the uk is that they're all broadcast through ESPN and they only get 3 games a week or something so its a bit of a raffle to which ones they get- i think you can find out before hand though if you do some research. The walkabouts over here generally show the espk games i think so theres always an option there. But you might be hard pressed to see a freo game over here. I've got an international subscription to the footy so i get my fix through that.

cheers mate, found the uk espn guide and it says its got it on live from 10:30 and even a repeat at 9 that night. Lucky its a primetime blockbuster by the sounds of it

WANTED

What does PTBFSD mean?

Is it Post traumatic Big footy syndrome?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back