Preview Changes Vs Golden Toast

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what to do with the backline, Id like to try out the 4 pronged Jones, 2nd tall, Coffield, Buku line up, but Bramble has thrown a bit of a spanner in the works. Is it time to trial Dale up the ground more?

Or maybe Buku just goes out until JOD returns, I wouldn’t mind Jones, JOD, Buku, Coff but Jones, Keath, Buku, Coff is maybe stretching it.

Either way Macrae, Daniel, Keath certainly in, McNeil, VDM, Harmes certainly out. Maybe Garcia or Scott for Buku for better balance but not fussed about that.

Can’t wait to be totally not at all shocked tonight when we do something stupid

Edit: on 2nd thought definitely Buku for Keath but I absolutely want to bring Buku back in along with JOD when available.

Last edited:

Oh yeah Darcy for Lobb too, absolute no brainer could not be an easier selection. Won’t happen tho. Darcy - bulldogs royalty, better preseason, better exposed form this season, taller, better contested mark, better ruck, more handsome. Lobb - ex GWS scum with blonde hair, soft utensil, weird facial structure, better at golf than footy and still not great at golf, s**t catchphrase, not at all lobbly

Not sure what to do with the backline, Id like to try out the 4 pronged Jones, 2nd tall, Coffield, Buku line up, but Bramble has thrown a bit of a spanner in the works. Is it time to trial Dale up the ground more?

Or maybe Buku just goes out until JOD returns, I wouldn’t mind Jones, JOD, Buku, Coff but Jones, Keath, Buku, Coff is maybe stretching it.

Either way Macrae, Daniel, Keath certainly in, McNeil, VDM, Harmes certainly out. Maybe Garcia or Scott for Buku for better balance but not fussed about that.

Can’t wait to be totally not at all shocked tonight when we do something stupid

Edit: on 2nd thought definitely Buku for Keath but I absolutely want to bring Buku back in along with JOD when available.

Not Keath he’s beyond hopeless

Given we are lacking in the intercepting department we simply need to have someone else in to free up Buku and Coffield to do this. I'd play Keath, if there's another player in the league that matches his ability to turn like a school bus, it's Levi Casboult.

Dale to the wing just makes so much sense.

He should’ve been training there all summer.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not so sure about that. Dale is the cream on the backline cake so until the cake is complete the cream won’t work correctly. Terrible metaphor but you get the gist🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dale has been a liability for the backline for a year and a half

I absolutely agree that Dale was not good against the Dees, but wasn't he injured preseason, played none of the practice matches, didnt play much/any vfl time, then was slotted straight into the side?

He just looked severely underdone.

If Levi Casboult has a career best game, I will spew up!

With Harmes & Gallagher out, it's looking like VDM & McNeil will get a second chance (in reality a 40th). Zero chance that we have 4 half-forward/wing options all out of the team in one week.

What I think will happen:
In: Macrae, Daniel, Keath
Out: Harmes, Gallagher, Buku

What I think should happen:
In: Macrae, Daniel, Keath, Darcy, Bedendo, Clarke/Jones/Scott
Out: Harmes, Gallagher, Coffield, Lobb, VDM, McNeil

I absolutely agree that Dale was not good against the Dees, but wasn't he injured preseason, played none of the practice matches, didnt play much/any vfl time, then was slotted straight into the side?

He just looked severely underdone.
He was a liability last year as well,

His kicking went from a strength to a weakness when he continues to attempt kicks that aren't on and turn it over

With Harmes & Gallagher out, it's looking like VDM & McNeil will get a second chance (in reality a 40th). Zero chance that we have 4 half-forward/wing options all out of the team in one week.

What I think will happen:
In: Macrae, Daniel, Keath
Out: Harmes, Gallagher, Buku

What I think should happen:
In: Macrae, Daniel, Keath, Darcy, Bedendo, Clarke/Jones/Scott
Out: Harmes, Gallagher, Coffield, Lobb, VDM, McNeil

Surely McNeil and VDM cant survive that even with the outs. They were SO bad.

Surely McNeil and VDM cant survive that even with the outs. They were SO bad.
It's never been Bevo's mantra with round 1 teeams. He almost always gives the 22 until round 2 to prove it.

I don't agree with it at all, I'm more speaking to what I think will happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back