Preview Changes Vs Hawks (wags/frog/Maj/faz for Tripod/W80/swallow/ben10) [clarke/Mountford/tippo emg]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Moving on changes need to be made, excuses are a cop out in my opinion. Doesn't make up for a lack of effort and defensive application. Too many pretenders and we've been carrying to many blokes who don't compete.

Out: Brown, Nahas, Dal (injured), Cunnington (injured)

In: Daw, Garner, Dumont, Clarke.

Waite is on notice, he has nearly
Gone a month without kicking a goal which is just ridiculous considering how good his beginning of the year was.

Spud would be in trouble as well if we had a few fit half backs. Some of his efforts tonight were horrible.

OUT: ******* Brown am over being told how ******* good he is!

Nahas: fourth stringer and playing like one

in; Daw ,Wagner or Petrie to ruck and Clark instead of Daw.

Spitta won't come up after concussion.

It depends. A concussion can last 24 hours it could also last for weeks/months. Wouldnt of been a great look throwing him back out there even if he was 80-90% right. If he pulls up ok without any symptoms he will be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Swallow (conc), Nahas (inj), Mullet, Atley (inj), Dal Santo (inj)
In: Dumont, Garner, Ray (what the!!!), Clarke, Wagner

Play Daw if Goldy can't come up. Stuff knows if Cunners can't.

Last edited:
If anyone comes in and says out Gibson they actually know nothing about football, if you saw him live at the game he was the only reason we even had a chance
Haven't always been his biggest fan but he tried his heart out. He then had to try and tag Dangerfield while also more or less playing the same role.

Out: Swallow (conc), Nahas, Mullet, Atley (inj), Dal Santo (inj)
In: Dumont, Garner, Ray (what the!!!), Clarke, Wagner

Play Daw if Goldy can't come up. Stuff knows if Cunners can't.

Play Daw for Cunners then.

Nahas has to go and Brown is not doing much.Time to change it up and if Cunners And Dal and Swallow do not come up play Clarke Dumont Garner and Ray.

It depends on how Swallow, Cunners, Dal and Goldy pull up and who plays well tomorrow but at this stage I would go:

OUT: Brown, Nahas
IN: Daw, Garner/Wagner

We are at a genuine disadvantage when Brown goes into the ruck and he's not having enough of an impact in the forward line at the moment to make up for being a genuine liability when in the ruck. Majak will help in that respect while also being a good forward in his own right. Nahas is obvious. Dumont and Clarke next in line depending on how Dal, Cunners and Swallow recover.

EDIT: I actually forgot about Atley's injury as well. *, I have no idea who we even have left if all those guys are out .

Last edited:
Outs purely based on form Brown who offers nothing in the ruck.
Ins Daw

Possible outs based on injuries. Swallow, Cunnington, NDS
Possible ins. Dumont, Ray, Clarke, Wagner

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dumont, daw certainties. Wags/garner, mountford. Clarke and fordham in too

Out: asumming injuries and form
Dal, swallow, cunners, brown, nahas and someone down back

Fordham in to help give extra run off the wing+half back.
Expect cunners to be okay and maybe swallow.
I don't even know who is fit anymore

Sorry, Naha's is a player who fits in well when the team is up and about, but we need someone quick and can lay a tackle/make a presence: Clarke, Wagner, Garner and Anderson (providing the last two are fit enough).

Daw comes in, simply because even as a forward he has done more than Brown, Drew and Waite did in the last few weeks.

If we're a performance based selection organisation, I want to see the likes of Dumont come back in too.

I understand our starting line up this year included a fit Higgins, Wright, Garner and Jacobs and it's much different now.

But this is getting out of hand, seniors like Dal, Waite, and Petrie dishing up that sort of performance is ridiculous. Ziebell was wearing his heart on his sleeve, what the hell we're they doing.

And at this point I'm willing to settle for McKenzie in place of Dal and bringing in a quicker mid who want's to impose a contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back