Opinion Changes vs lions

Remove this Banner Ad

i think the sooner we get SPP in the better, only the coaching staff would know his exact fitness levels, he's the player we need in the midfield against the better teams to stop the momentum buy inserting him as the enforcer in the midfield to crash through and get the ball going our way

Farrell for Woodcock.

I still think Farrell has a great career ahead of him, if only he had Woodcocks mentality/desperation to play.

Unchanged would be fine.

Farrell for Woodcock.

I still think Farrell has a great career ahead of him, if only he had Woodcocks mentality/desperation to play.

Unchanged would be fine.
Woodcock is well ahead of Farrell at the moment because he works harder. His kick may not look as pretty but he runs hard to get to position to provide an option for teammates between the arcs. Farrell has been given ample opportunity to do the same.

Farrell needs to study Amon’s career very closely if he wants to make it. Get himself super fit and understand that in matches you have to inflict exhaustion on yourself by gut running and multiple efforts. When he does this, he will realise his potential.

I thought stiffy woodcock was pretty good. Maybe I need to check the statline but he seemed to do alright?

Has been real good and a very decent depth option.

Someone needs to come out for Pep when he is ready though and if its not Woody its gotta be Rozee, Gray, Mots, Fantasia... or Boak, Houston, Wines, Drew. All those guys have staked a bigger claim (Drew probably borderline but has shown enough for mine)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has been real good and a very decent depth option.

Someone needs to come out for Pep when he is ready though and if its not Woody its gotta be Rozee, Gray, Mots, Fantasia... or Boak, Houston, Wines, Drew. All those guys have staked a bigger claim (Drew probably borderline but has shown enough for mine)

Rozee still doesn't look to be moving freely. Maybe a week or two rest will help?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back