Game Day Community Series- Nmfc v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has some innate skills just needs to learn the position

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Agree.

What I've liked so far is he never gives his opponent an easy possession.

He's always around, slapping at arms, bodying, getting in the way and just generally harassing. Like one of those yappy chihuahuas

I ask the same question of most of the team.
Skills were bad for most players that first quarter, second quarter was significantly better for all. I do have a slight worry about Kyron's disposal, or maybe his decision making idk, but he's young and fit right now so he'll improve guaranteed.

Watching from Tel Aviv Israel, loving the look of the kids, Powell is burning it up! Zeibell is a worry getting towelled up; what is his position if he struggles in the backline as he’s been tried everywhere else!

loving the look of a game being played at Arden Street, bringing back memories of times gone by and wish I was there

Weather report for Tel Aviv thanks?
kangatime needs to know
Ta
Thanks

We should have been away there. Thomas is trying to be way too cute.

Like the intent. Key will be improvement throughout the season. We'll get smashed by the better defensive teams since we'll be cut to ribbons on the turnover.

Lots of glimpses being shown today. Taryn getting his hands on the ball a couple of times in the center is encouraging. Zurhaar seems to be getting to more contests/more pressure acts. Corr has fit in seamlessly and shows grit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and yet it was a great kick to the hotspot and it ended up in a goal.

He kicked it straight to Hawks player, who was unlucky not to be paid the mark. It's not just that kick though. He gets caught far too often, running past a small bloke, for a handball.

I get your point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back