Condolences to the Scott Family

Remove this Banner Ad

Saddened to hear that Chris and Brad Scott's younger brother Ben passed away this week. I'm told that Ben died after an allergic reaction to some food he was eating. Football is important, but family is everything. The Scott's will be desperately hurting this week. Thoughts and prayers are with them.

Shocking news. My condolences to the Scott family.

Saddened to hear that Chris and Brad Scott's younger brother Ben passed away this week. I'm told that Ben died after an allergic reaction to some food he was eating. Football is important, but family is everything. The Scott's will be desperately hurting this week. Thoughts and prayers are with them.

Horrendous news. Deepest condolences to the entire Scott family. What a heartbreaking time this must be for them all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats really really sad condolences :-(

Awful news. Can't imagine dealing with the loss of a brother.

Saddened to hear that Chris and Brad Scott's younger brother Ben passed away this week... after an allergic reaction to some food he was eating.
Just found an old "age " article to see that their father died from an acute asthmatic episode.
Hmm. Possibly genetic auto-immune issues.

Sad to hear of this. Hope they're all doing as well as can be expected under tragic circumstances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back