Congrats on a good game

Remove this Banner Ad

i just finished listening to the call on the radio and i thought it was a great game

to bad i couldnt watch it on tv :(.....

i might buy it on 'name a game'....they still have that right

goodsey notched up 26 possies which was inevitable since its very hard to match up on a tall, strong, skillful, athletic guy that can play anything from ruck to ruck rover

i think that a win for melbourne was more important than a win for sydney would have been

i say this because sydney are gunna finish top 4...top 6 at very least while on the other hand melbourne are fighting back for recognition in this competition

well anyway great game and i hope it helps build the rivalry between the 2 biggest aussie cities

GO THE DEES!

Shocking game by sydney. We played similar to how we played Geelong 2 weeks ago, only this time, Melbourne were an in form team and we werent good enough to clinch a win. I was surprised to see this again after such a good game last week against the Roos.

Things that cost us was:
1. Saddington - thought he was gonna improve after a good game last week. Let neitz have everything at the end of the game.

2. Poor disposal

3. Poor goal kicking at the end.

Swans just cant win at Telstra Stad.

Gutted, but it was a sloppy performance by the boys on the night and I sure hope as hell this isn't repeated against Essendon next week! (I'll be down there to support the Swans! :cool: )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back