Toast Congratulations on 50 games Josh Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

Because if he didn’t try to cheat and take performance enhancers, the two years out of the game would add 40 plus games.
But he is a drug cheat and we should be embarrassed that he still wears our jumper.
Just call us Essendon.
He's served his time, let it go.

Because if he didn’t try to cheat and take performance enhancers, the two years out of the game would add 40 plus games.
But he is a drug cheat and we should be embarrassed that he still wears our jumper.
Just call us Essendon.

AD133FFC-A561-4722-8FE5-7E1E6C05DAF4.jpeg

Just call us Essendon.
Your views on JT are well known (you’ve told us all a million times). Why can’t you let people who are willing to forgive wish him well on his achievement?
It seems like this is more about your desire to vent.

He's served his time, let it go.
The fact that he didn’t get a life ban is an indictment on the AFL.
No sports person should ever be convicted of ingesting performance enhancers and be allowed back into the industry.
This only encourages other sports people to give it a go because the penalty is not career ending.
It should be career ending because only then can we be confident in or sports people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your views on JT are well known (you’ve told us all a million times). Why can’t you let people who are willing to forgive wish him well on his achievement?
It seems like this is more about your desire to vent.
What are you going to say when I get to two million times?
Because that’s my aim.

P.S. I vent because I cannot be a CFC member anymore while a convicted drug cheat is playing in my Black and White stripes.
It’s a moral issue.

The fact that he didn’t get a life ban is an indictment on the AFL.
No sports person should ever be convicted of ingesting performance enhancers and be allowed back into the industry.
This only encourages other sports people to give it a go because the penalty is not career ending.
It should be career ending because only then can we be confident in or sports people.
Irrelevant to the topic.

Because that’s my aim.
Yeah I know, it’s all about you. His drug conviction has bugger all to do with the topic of playing his 50th.

I’m just looking forward to you reminding us again that you still haven’t renewed your membership in protest.

Because that’s my aim.

P.S. I vent because I cannot be a CFC member anymore while a convicted drug cheat is playing in my Black and White stripes.
It’s a moral issue.
Gold.

Yeah I know, it’s all about you. His drug conviction has bugger all to do with the topic of playing his 50th.

I’m just looking forward to you reminding us again that you still haven’t renewed your membership in protest.
You do know I’m no longer a member because of the drug cheat wearing the CFC jumper don’t you?
Just reinforcing that in case your limited brain cells have forgotten it.

Well you've change your tune

Well picked up mike123.

One thing that hasn't changed and I agree 100% with Black_White with is they didn't accidentally fall over the PED's.

But he copped his right whack so now I will back Thomas in because he still wears a Black & White jumper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back