Covid 19 (OPEN DISCUSSION)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots of studies saying having low vitamin D and Zinc are large contributing factors in how severe your covid reactions are .

Taking vitamin D and zinc supplements is a very cheap easy way of giving yourself extra protection not just from covid .

Also diabetes and pre diabetes and big factors in younger people so if your in that group there is no time like the present to get make some changes for the positive .

Good luck to you stay safe
If your taking vit D, then take calcium supplements also otherwise you'll end up with osteopetrosis later in life.
(The supplements pull calcium from your bones otherwise)

If your taking vit D, then take calcium supplements also otherwise you'll end up with osteopetrosis later in life.
(The supplements pull calcium from your bones otherwise)
Without double checking i thought that if you take calcium with your vit D it puts all the vit D into you bones and not boosting your immune system . They say avoid taking calcium at the same time so if you 'need' calcium take it at night and vit D in the morning.

Most people with a good balanced diet don't need calcium anyway .

All these poor people who went on the low fat diets back in the day really missed out on lots of their nutrients like calcium

I do know he's wrong when he says he's "quite sure" about it.

It's impossible to know. I do know there is a petition on change.org about it up since Dec 17 with a massive 40000 signatures.

Only 1.36m to go in 2 weeks
I'm quite sure too, I talk to a lot of people everyday at work (business, agriculture, construction, industrial, retail) the general vibe out in the community from what I've heard is that most don't want the borders open.
You're vastly overestimating the amount of people in WA who care about going to Bali or over east or having family come here. Sure those people exist but there's not as many as you think.

I'm quite sure too, I talk to a lot of people everyday at work (business, agriculture, construction, industrial, retail) the general vibe out in the community from what I've heard is that most don't want the borders open.
You're vastly overestimating the amount of people in WA who care about going to Bali or over east or having family come here. Sure those people exist but there's not as many as you think.

the-castle-the-vibe.gif

Well I hope you get what you want out of the borders being open, because it's going to be an absolute shitshow

Personally it's better for my quality of life to stay shut. I do know people who have been trying to get back and I feel for them and I have no problem with a few months of restrictions if it means families can reunite. That doesn't mean I want people dead as seems to be the go to argument btw. I think it can be done safely

We have to do it at some stage, when will it be the right time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally it's better for my quality of life to stay shut. I do know people who have been trying to get back and I feel for them and I have no problem with a few months of restrictions if it means families can reunite. That doesn't mean I want people dead as seems to be the go to argument btw. I think it can be done safely

We have to do it at some stage, when will it be the right time?
I honestly don't know when the right time will be, I just don't think it's now.
I think the borders will open on Feb 5th, I just think we'll regret it and it's going to make the last couple of years we've had here in Perth seem like a party in comparison

Well I hope you get what you want out of the borders being open, because it's going to be an absolute shitshow
I think we'll be mostly fine, higher vaccination rates, vaccine mandates that will eventually include the booster, mask mandates and capacity limits (Optus will be capped at 30k imo), and I imagine at some point they'll be limiting the number of people allowed into the state per week. Get our wave mostly over and done with before May when the cold weather hits and flu season starts.

I think we need to get it over with. The outcome is going to be the same whenever we do it.
100% this. If not at 90% vaccinated I don't know when.

20220119_200417.jpg

I think we'll be mostly fine, higher vaccination rates, vaccine mandates that will eventually include the booster, mask mandates and capacity limits (Optus will be capped at 30k imo), and I imagine at some point they'll be limiting the number of people allowed into the state per week. Get our wave mostly over and done with before May when the cold weather hits and flu season starts.
I think you're wrong, and we'll be lucky to get much football at Optus before July imo.
But I'd be happy if you're right.

I was going to reply but this sums it up . Our vaccination rate and our immune systems are at our highest point right now . And the omicron whilst being far more contagious is far less deadly.

No better time unless you just wait in isolation for years i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back