Covid 19 (OPEN DISCUSSION)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope WA can open up, my hubby was born and bred in Fremantle (he’s perfect in every other way though) and he’s seen his mum once in 3 years…she’s stage 4 cancer now and hanging in like a champ after having breasts and lymph nodes removed….she’s a tough old bird. My mum died while Vic was in lockdown, I only saw her 2 - 3 times because she was in a high care facility after a stoke. The loneliness killed her as much as anything.
It’s hard for people who can’t see loved ones, though I do understand protecting your own state too.

We’re all double/triple vaxxed so fingers crossed…I miss friends and family over there badly!

I hope WA can open up, my hubby was born and bred in Fremantle (he’s perfect in every other way though) and he’s seen his mum once in 3 years…she’s stage 4 cancer now and hanging in like a champ after having breasts and lymph nodes removed….she’s a tough old bird. My mum dies while Vic was in lockdown, I knly saw her 2 - 3 times because she was in a high care facility after a stoke. The loneliness killed her as much as anything.
It’s hard for people who can’t see loved ones, though I do understand protecting your own state too.

We’re all double/triple vaxxed so fingers crossed…I miss friends and family over there badly!
Hope it all works out for you and Mr Wosh mate

I can't agree with this more.

While I am resigned to the fact that this thread remains open, certain posters, Crankitup being a prime example, are given far too much leeway with the links they post.
Just use the ignore button mate. Unhinged kents like Cranker and ballchinian are not worth reading, much less responding to. If everyone ignored these drop kicks instead of validating their existance by responding they would lose interest and drift back into their creepy little nooks, creating a better internet experience for all normal BF users.

Hope it all works out for you and Mr Wosh mate
Me too. He went over once last year or 2020 and 12 hours after he got there Perth went into lockdown for 5 days…he was there for 5 days 🤣 I think there were a few cases on a ship that came in or something JUST at that time. I remember it vividly because we had been waiting waiting for the right time, and that week they opened up Optus Stadium to full capacity, so I was like OK GO, GO NOW WHILE IT’S SAFE. Poor bugger 🤣 I can find the exact dates.

He did see mum though under the rules of being a carer for her with his sister but didn't see his brothers or anyone.
It’s been a strange few years.

Edit: April 23rd Mecure Hotel issue.

Last edited:
Good old Freo residents at their unsuccessful Council petition against Vaccine mandates.

This was my favourite bit

Former South African Grant Van Rensburg claimed Australia was trying to adopt apartheid by mandating COVID vaccines.

“Somewhere along the line I thought of Auschwitz and genocide,” he said.

Good old Freo residents at their unsuccessful Council petition against Vaccine mandates.

Anyone equating a vaccine mandate with apartheid/Nazis is mentally unhinged, but we all knew that anyway.

Antivaxx plebs comparing their 'injustice' to actual atrocities is the typical bullshit they do.

Quite infuriating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Fowler

@cbfowler

·
Jan 19

As of now,
@Wimbledon
is the only slam open to #Djokovic France just passed laws barring the un-vaxed from sports venues, etc. and confirmed there would be no exemptions. All US events are out, too. (As is the Italian). Unless laws change, Novak has 2 options: vax or step away.

Haha Sucked in Novak,

Vaccines have been around for, what, a year? and I’m not aware of a single case of an adult being physically administered one against their will.

But sure, we’re just a short step away from imperial stormtroopers busting down doors in the dead of night and forcing them into people’s arms. That’s totally the trajectory we’re on.

Antivaxx plebs comparing their 'injustice' to actual atrocities is the typical bullshit they do.

Quite infuriating.
And as if on cue they did..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back