Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hilarious - not....

Screenshot_20240429-132502~2.png
There's hope yet - in WW 1 British Officers thought discipline amongst Australian troops was almost non-existent .... they fought pretty well though

It's still annoying when you come up with what is obviously the best word in the context and Wordle has selected some inferior word as the solution.
Have you ever used "great" as a start word?

Apparently JDG plays Wordle - his preferred start word is "disco"

(Charlie Curnow uses "stage")

jmac70 uses "porch"

jathanas uses "pizza"

etc

Have you ever used "great" as a start word?

Apparently JDG plays Wordle - his preferred start word is "disco"

(Charlie Curnow uses "stage")

jmac70 uses "porch"

jathanas uses "pizza"

etc
Ha ha, perhaps I should try it. I actually never vary my start word. Unlike you, I don't have to swap it every few weeks with a son or daughter or any other dependent or non dependent soul. I would tell you what it is if it weren't for other players being less than keen to reveal their Wordling ways. You show me yours ......

Ha ha, perhaps I should try it. I actually never vary my start word. Unlike you, I don't have to swap it every few weeks with a son or daughter or any other dependent or non dependent soul. I would tell you what it is if it weren't for other players being less than keen to reveal their Wordling ways. You show me yours ......
Currently using "house" as son and partner moved into their own place recently (not that far from where Murray Weideman had a milk bar years ago)

You can't share it. If you share it you're telling others the green and orange from your first line when you post your picture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back