Rumour CROWS-RELATED TRADE RUMOURS/PROPOSALS - ALL trade rumours & proposals go here! (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i find that astounding if true.

You just watch him be traded and become a superstar. I really thought AFC would hold on to him for at least another year. It seems strange that we would put so much effort into him and then not wait to reap the rewards, particularly with our current ruck stocks (as someone else said).

With that being said, if it is for a deal to get Jacobs/Walker who suit our needs now, then in Rendell we trust!

Are there any updates concerning Griffin's trade?

only that it's confirmed Josh Fraser is going to freemantle so cant see them being interested in Griffin anymore. west coast have 1st psd pick so they could pick him up with that if they wanted him. no reason for them to trade if they are they only horse in the race.

For those who think we'll get Day, even if he fell into our lap he is leaving as soon as the contract runs out. He is desperate to go to Victoria or Gold Coast if the Vics don't want him. This is coming from his mouth by the way, I know him a little.

funny im sure he said exactly the opposite on radio :confused:

Rowey works closely with Sellar at Glenelg...

don't know whether a straight swap would be a good or bad thing at this stage...

I thought he was very disappointing for Gleneg on the weekend.

I think his best position for Adelaide would be at full back but cant see Rutten going anywhere for 5 years so a trade may be the best outcome for everyone concerned

For those who think we'll get Day, even if he fell into our lap he is leaving as soon as the contract runs out. He is desperate to go to Victoria or Gold Coast if the Vics don't want him. This is coming from his mouth by the way, I know him a little.
The original rumor was that he wanted to play for a South Australian team or a Victorian team instead of going to gc.

You just watch him be traded and become a superstar. I really thought AFC would hold on to him for at least another year. It seems strange that we would put so much effort into him and then not wait to reap the rewards, particularly with our current ruck stocks (as someone else said).

With that being said, if it is for a deal to get Jacobs/Walker who suit our needs now, then in Rendell we trust!

I cant believe people are still holding out for Sellar to suddenly become a champion, what is he suddenly going to emerge from his immobile 196 cm frame and suddenly become Wayne Carey :eek:

I cant believe people are still holding out for Sellar to suddenly become a champion, what is he suddenly going to emerge from his immobile 196 cm frame and suddenly become Wayne Carey :eek:

Did you see Jack Riewoldt being a Coleman medallist from last year's form? Or Mark Jamar being an AA ruckman?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only that it's confirmed Josh Fraser is going to freemantle so cant see them being interested in Griffin anymore. west coast have 1st psd pick so they could pick him up with that if they wanted him. no reason for them to trade if they are they only horse in the race.
At this stage that is still only a rumor until it actually happens. If that trade happens does that mean we won't be trading for Sam Jacobs?
Because if my memory is accurate Griffin said that he will stay if a trade can't be done.

At this stage that is still only a rumor until it actually happens. If that trade happens does that mean we won't be trading for Sam Jacobs?
Because if my memory is accurate Griffin said that he will stay if a trade can't be done.
but can't WCE pick Griffin up in PSD if they were interested in a backup ruck? i wouldn't think GC would be interested.
i personally am not looking forward to another year of Maric/Griffin ruck combo. both are pretty immobile and don't offer much around the grounds.

Heard that it was going to be Sellar and your second rounder in a swap for Walker.

Jacobs not involved in this trade.

Did you see Jack Riewoldt being a Coleman medallist from last year's form? Or Mark Jamar being an AA ruckman?

You're drawing a long bow trying to compare Jack Reiwoldt to Sellar especially when Jack showed more in one pre-2010 game than Sellar has in his whole AFL career combined.

As for Jamar at least they both had form in 2009, Sellar has no form and each game looks more and more like Justin Madden if he was squashed into a 196 cm frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back